What's new

Patched New Award Glitch

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you explain more clearly? The video has been removed.

- Press Start >>> Progress >>> Awards

- Scroll through all of the awards, looking at 'Sharpshooter', 'Hunting' and 'Combat' in particular.

- Spend some time familiarising yourself with each award and working out which combination of awards works together.

[For example, in the Hunting section, you have 'Kill Animals', 'Kill Flying Birds', 'Kill Two Animals in an Explosion'. Note that this isn't the most efficient method]

- The key is to have them all equal, so if you have more of one than another, finish the award until you get Gold and then reset them all to back back to 0.

- When at zero (using my example), head off over to a river during the day and just keep killing birds with a varmint rifle. Kill no other animals. Just birds.

- When you reach around, say, 485 on the 'Kill Animals' and 'Kill Flying Birds' awards, start using dynamite to kill them.

- Stop killing at 499 on the first two and then stop killing at 13 on the 'Explosion' award.

- Next time you find some birds and you throw a stick of dynamite, you'll likely get three Silver awards that'll net you 600 XP.

- As soon as you see the award, close the game completely. Go back into the game straight after.

- Go to your awards again and check the numbers. Two should be around 497 to 499 mark. The last should be 13 or 14. Your XP will have gone up.

- Repeat for as long as you desire, and use whatever awards work for you. The 'Sharpshooter' ones offer more XP but can take longer to get (initially) and are also a lot more problematic if you don't pay attention to the numbers.

Another benefit of the 'hunting' one is that you can go into Story missons and earn money and additional XP. The downside is you can't go hunting. You do get money from treasure chests as you level up, true, but it's better to have too much than not enough and if you go into this with, say, $100, you'll be at rank 100 unable to get any ability cards.

Last edited:
C

Crowd_Control

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work after the new patch,???
Don't do what I did and waste a full day getting 499 kills, 499 kills with shotgun, 499 shotgun head shots, 499 kills from the hip just to butcher it on the first attempt. Missed a cop in St Dennis Point blank, shot his hat off. Fired again at the head which didn't register. So shot his stomach instead, killed him but then I stuffed up the double tap ps4 disable internet thing from panicking and another cop killed me.... Then everything was 500 except headshot.

This will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
D

deity17313

Reaction score
Sin$
its patched. saves you now after you kill a copo no matter how quick u are

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe fools should mark this as PATCHED

Maybe when people test the glitch and realize they're patched they should report the thread as patched so the mods lock and move it to the archive.

People have a bad habit of crying wolf, when they've done the steps wrong. It's not the mods job to figure it out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register