What's new

New avatar and sig

C

cikcaz

Marketing
Reaction score
So I just made a new avatar and sig combo. The sig is nothing really, the avatar is where the creative styling comes from. Found the render online then put it all together. Thoughts?

Sig

H

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
Reaction score
I mean I'm not bashing it but you really didn't do much besides add a Vibrant layer effect and add your sig to the top and bottom.

The sig colors don't match the avatar at all.

Try picking colors from the spaceman instead of just some that don't really match.

C

cikcaz

Marketing
Reaction score
I mean I'm not bashing it but you really didn't do much besides add a Vibrant layer effect and add your sig to the top and bottom.

The sig colors don't match the avatar at all.

Try picking colors from the spaceman instead of just some that don't really match.
Yeah I didn't do anything as I was going for minimalist. I wouldn't say they don't match at all, I did leave out yellow in the blue to violet spectrum. However the blue and violet do match, on the spectrum they are a few shades darker. It's meant to give off a cool vibrancy so that's the vibrant layer you were talking about.

H

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't do anything as I was going for minimalist. I wouldn't say they don't match at all, I did leave out yellow in the blue to violet spectrum. However the blue and violet do match, on the spectrum they are a few shades darker. It's meant to give off a cool vibrancy so that's the vibrant layer you were talking about.

I don't know, I have 8 different monitor settings and when I look at the colors and put them into Ps, they don't match. Regardless if I make them lighter or darker.

The colors on the spaceman trail are cyan, yellow, light red. That's what I see.

C

cikcaz

Marketing
Reaction score
I don't know, I have 8 different monitor settings and when I look at the colors and put them into Ps, they don't match. Regardless if I make them lighter or darker.

The colors on the spaceman trail are cyan, yellow, light red. That's what I see.
I mean they don't match exactly but that's not what I was going for.

D

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime
Reaction score
I say drop the blue and red bars all together.

Top Bottom