Working new athon cheese

• Thread starter VladimirDemi
  • Start date
  • Views 22,018
I

iLTx

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone do this for me? I have the atheon hard cp on xbox360 & xbox one, 29 titan. Gt iLTx

smurfyjay

smurfyjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will be pushing atheon of tonight might be one spot open i need a high discipline warlock 360 gt smurfyjay 1 hour till im on

MonstrXxStealth

MonstrXxStealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will be pushing atheon of tonight might be one spot open i need a high discipline warlock 360 gt smurfyjay 1 hour till im on
I'm a Titan on 360 so if you have a open spot message me @ MonstrXxStealth btw I'm level 27

smurfyjay

smurfyjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just send me a message on 360 smurfyjay i done it last night and will be doing it tonight before reset

M

Master Jigsaw

Reaction score
Sin$
Could anyone help me do this right now? I have Atheon hard checkpoint right now on Xbox One.

xRETALQx

xRETALQx

Reaction score
Sin$
I have Atheon on Normal save if anyone wants to push him off tonight before reset. I will be on for a few hours.
GT: xNIC0Nx

S

skillexplicit

Reaction score
Sin$
I ran it with 2 titans and myself as a warlock. Both titans were crucial. 1 set up the 1st 2 nades to get him on the stairs. And the 2nd titan to use his 2 nades to push him off. Literally did this sunday. I was off to the side with 2nd titan b jumped out of our spot to assist when 2nd titan moved in position. It's a b**** to do, and we got it down to a science. Did it on hard as well. Got 2 helms, and a timebreaker. If you're on ps3 add me

Psn: skill-explicit

I'll attempt this today with the same 2 guys prolly for my gloves. But it indeed works. Patience is key:smile:

Saphironian

Saphironian

Reaction score
Sin$
I ran it with 2 titans and myself as a warlock. Both titans were crucial. 1 set up the 1st 2 nades to get him on the stairs. And the 2nd titan to use his 2 nades to push him off. Literally did this sunday. I was off to the side with 2nd titan b jumped out of our spot to assist when 2nd titan moved in position. It's a b**** to do, and we got it down to a science. Did it on hard as well. Got 2 helms, and a timebreaker. If you're on ps3 add me

Psn: skill-explicit

I'll attempt this today with the same 2 guys prolly for my gloves. But it indeed works. Patience is key:smile:
Bro , can you help me do it ? I usually just need one more grenade...

FC_GTee

FC_GTee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have the save on 360 & can push him off for me? Am a lvl 29 Hunter so pretty useless unless my fully upgraded Gjallahorn can help with the push?

W

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna help me push him on normal? Can get him close solo but can't get him to push back all the time. Xbox360 gt - Cpt Terrell

s0cal951

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the checkpoint on hard if somebody wants to try it

xbox one gt: heineken v69

i'm either playing gtav or bf4

R

Rags00

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone on ps4 got a HM save and can push him off, i'll join.
PSN : Rags00
{lvl 30 Titan}

Top Bottom
Login
Register