• Views 22,021
W

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am willing to help people on the 360 GT is VlGILANT
Must be warlock

I'm a 27 warlock. I have to beat it on normal though, it's my 3rd character and haven't done the VoG on him. Cpt Terrell is my gt. Should be on in a bit

s7yleex

s7yleex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any one here able to push him for me i have the save my gt is s7yleex

Majin Budd

Majin Budd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am lvl 30 Warlock Sunsinger
Willing to learn if anyone is willing to teach
Message BudleafV1 if you will help

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Atheon save on my 27 warlock. (360) If anyone could push him that would be excellent. I'll be on in a few hours.

Gt: PredatorShroom

W

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Atheon save on my 27 warlock. (360) If anyone could push him that would be excellent. I'll be on in a few hours.

Gt: PredatorShroom

Normal or hard? I can't make it on tonight but I have the day off tmrw and will be on most of the day.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I miss the old one. The first 2 grenades in this are easy, but pushing him back never works, he either ends up sitting on the middle platform or ends up standing up top next to the portal, or just walks back into the first grenade instead of walking off.

Edit: I did eventually get it, it's annoying as hell.

Last edited:
Cmon Son LOL

Cmon Son LOL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beating him legit is easier than this cheese in my opinion. Not to go OT but I have tried along with many friends, the time wasted trying to cheese him is NOTHING compared to doing it legit. Just my 2 cents, don't mean to upset anyone and I hope the people trying to get it mastered! Best of luck.
You def have a history of sucking at glitches though lol.

U

unarmed box

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have managed to do this, it takes a ton of trial and error (For the multiple people method) when everyone gets their nade placements down it all comes to luck. Curls86 successfully helped me push him off with 2 other people. So it is possible just takes a ton of luck/precision.

D

Dennis79

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there.
I have a Savepoint at Atheon and look for a Warlock to kick him.
You can do this? Message me on PS4, my Gametag Lotte79

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes It still works I have done it 6 or 7 times now for people
do you have to have heart of the praxic fire? Also do you have to time it just right. I have pushed him off and he teleported to the back area so I gave up. Maybe I didnt push him towards the mars portal far enough, it did seam like I poushed him off right in from of the middle platform

W

wingweaver13

Reaction score
Sin$
bigbubba2323 can you give me a hand? ive tried doing this like 20 times and i cant get it to work solo, could you show me what im doing wrong? user=gt xbox 360

O

onthefly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done it twice, can't get it to work this week tho any warlocks want to try, i can get him on ledge almost every time (solo at least always different with other people)
gt: redsonfly

W

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna help me with atheon today? I have the normal save and just looking to beat him. 28 warlock xbox 360

Top Bottom
Login
Register