• Thread starter VladimirDemi
  • Start date
  • Views 22,019
VladimirDemi

VladimirDemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here is the proof of how to do it after patch and you need to be a warlock to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
VladimirDemi

VladimirDemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol its prolly been there the whole time but no one used it or even figerd it out XD

VladimirDemi

VladimirDemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get a warlock to throw grenades at him so he moves there and just keep throwing them at him people will master it just like the old one

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes a multi million dollar company weeks to patch a glitch and a bunch of gamers a few hours to find a new exploit.
Warms my heart. :biggrin:

DC2GiB

DC2GiB

Liverpool FC
Reaction score
Sin$
this video was uploaded on the 21st October pre-patch. can anyone confirm this works? i won't be able to try it till later as I'm at work.

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work. I have gotten him to walk forward, and he now teleports back to the center after he falls.

Z

zorbotics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me before but he just walked back over to where he is safe :frown:

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like it is a chance push off! Warlocks & Titans are definitely needed and if he does teleport to the middle then it could be possible. This looks as if you need to attempt to beat it "legit" and then get the lucky bounce!

pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Titans and Warlocks were needed for the last cheese. Looks like it's time for the Hunters to shine.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless this was really posted a long time ago (I never actually checked) it does/did work as they got rewards at the end of the video. I swear I had him off last night but he ended up teleporting back up to the middle like a b****

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless this was really posted a long time ago (I never actually checked) it does/did work as they got rewards at the end of the video. I swear I had him off last night but he ended up teleporting back up to the middle like a b****

As many times as my team has beat him, I have never seen him teleport or move to the middle. Not once!

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
As many times as my team has beat him, I have never seen him teleport or move to the middle. Not once!
He started teleporting after being pushed off once the patch came out yesterday.... so unless you've done it since the patch, and attempted to push him off, you wouldn't have seen it.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He started teleporting after being pushed off once the patch came out yesterday.... so unless you've done it since the patch, and attempted to push him off, you wouldn't have seen it.

Nah, we just got through Gorgons Lair. We will continue tonight, see what happens 3 of us are Warlocks, 2 Titans, and 1 crazy Hunter.

Top Bottom
Login
Register