Working new athon cheese

iLTx

Reaction score
Anyone do this for me? I have the atheon hard cp on xbox360 & xbox one, 29 titan. Gt iLTx

smurfyjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will be pushing atheon of tonight might be one spot open i need a high discipline warlock 360 gt smurfyjay 1 hour till im on

smurfyjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just send me a message on 360 smurfyjay i done it last night and will be doing it tonight before reset

xRETALQx

Reaction score
I have Atheon on Normal save if anyone wants to push him off tonight before reset. I will be on for a few hours.
GT: xNIC0Nx

skillexplicit

Reaction score
I ran it with 2 titans and myself as a warlock. Both titans were crucial. 1 set up the 1st 2 nades to get him on the stairs. And the 2nd titan to use his 2 nades to push him off. Literally did this sunday. I was off to the side with 2nd titan b jumped out of our spot to assist when 2nd titan moved in position. It's a b**** to do, and we got it down to a science. Did it on hard as well. Got 2 helms, and a timebreaker. If you're on ps3 add me

Psn: skill-explicit

I'll attempt this today with the same 2 guys prolly for my gloves. But it indeed works. Patience is key:smile:

Saphironian

Reaction score
I ran it with 2 titans and myself as a warlock. Both titans were crucial. 1 set up the 1st 2 nades to get him on the stairs. And the 2nd titan to use his 2 nades to push him off. Literally did this sunday. I was off to the side with 2nd titan b jumped out of our spot to assist when 2nd titan moved in position. It's a b**** to do, and we got it down to a science. Did it on hard as well. Got 2 helms, and a timebreaker. If you're on ps3 add me

Psn: skill-explicit

I'll attempt this today with the same 2 guys prolly for my gloves. But it indeed works. Patience is key:smile:
Bro , can you help me do it ? I usually just need one more grenade...

FC_GTee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the save on 360 & can push him off for me? Am a lvl 29 Hunter so pretty useless unless my fully upgraded Gjallahorn can help with the push?

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wanna help me push him on normal? Can get him close solo but can't get him to push back all the time. Xbox360 gt - Cpt Terrell

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the checkpoint on hard if somebody wants to try it

xbox one gt: heineken v69

i'm either playing gtav or bf4

Rags00

Reaction score
if anyone on ps4 got a HM save and can push him off, i'll join.
PSN : Rags00
{lvl 30 Titan}

Top Bottom