• Thread starter VladimirDemi
  • Start date
  • Views 22,023
B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, we just got through Gorgons Lair. We will continue tonight, see what happens 3 of us are Warlocks, 2 Titans, and 1 crazy Hunter.
so you have not done this after the patch? Because the 'baby bumpers' just made it so no matter what he wont be pushed off the ledge, the best new way to try to figure it out would be to make him immobile and unable to teleport somehow and everyone just goes ham on em till hes dead, I have his hard checkpoint but I can't do it alone nor do I have a raid team lol. Thats why I was hoping this was legit.

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
wow... What are the odds. Lure him center, complete one gate, lure him off. Lol

C

C7 legendz

Reaction score
Sin$
Can any one help me push him off xbox 360 my gt is C7 Legendz thanks Ive got him saved on hard

Kevin Bridges

Kevin Bridges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
watch the vid it will show you were you can push him off here is the proof of how to do it after patch and you need to be a warlock to do it

the
watch the vid it will show you were you can push him off here is the proof of how to do it after patch and you need to be a warlock to do it

solo method is legit but it is only the warlock as you need constant grenades otherwise he comes back to the middle you will see him hop and float on a barrier thats when you know the glitxh is working then just spam his chest with sunsingnger and super, job done

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have his save with 2 chars if anyone can actually do this... its on hard on 360.. msg me..

Chaz Chelios

Chaz Chelios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My question is, how does the warlock get his "super" after spawning in? If I try solo it needs time to build up and when I die it resets

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My question is, how does the warlock get his "super" after spawning in? If I try solo it needs time to build up and when I die it resets

You keep your special as long as you don't get teleported. So you just die before that happens to keep it building up.

soberinsac

soberinsac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting the videos above I needed to see further proof and boom NICE!!

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You keep your special as long as you don't get teleported. So you just die before that happens to keep it building up.

When he is about to teleport you (it tells you at the bottom left) hold X/square and you'll pick up the relic before your super gets drained.
This gives you the most amount of time possible to build your super.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can solo this in less than 10 minutes FOR SURE I have this hard atheon save with 2 chars..

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can do this within 10 mins I have this save on both of my characters! MSG ME!

Zamurick

Zamurick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And any luck?
Would be easier with another sunsinger that had seen the video. I need to get my second grenade perk before I get at it again. That's not to say I didn't have any luck at all. I was really close the one time, but charging the super takes a while. The main thing is that you have to die BEFORE Atheon teleports you or you'll lose your super.

I'll get a video when I pull it off.

S

Sizzurp

Blue Slide Park
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be easier with another sunsinger that had seen the video. I need to get my second grenade perk before I get at it again. That's not to say I didn't have any luck at all. I was really close the one time, but charging the super takes a while. The main thing is that you have to die BEFORE Atheon teleports you or you'll lose your super.

I'll get a video when I pull it off.
I know how, i can have plus every spawn I have grenades

Top Bottom
Login
Register