New Armor Abilities

Discussion in 'Halo 4' started by poopinouttacos, Dec 23, 2012 with 32 replies and 8,280 views.

1. poopinouttacos

poopinouttacos The Taco Master Premium

Ratings:

Thanks to HaloCouncil + The guy who found it

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  2. Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    *Thanks to "Some Guy". :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 7
  3. OP
    poopinouttacos

Ratings:
    Well him to. but i'm just thanking them for posting/showing us a video with the hidden abilities

4. Lord Zedd

Ratings:
    Why not just get them from "Some Guy"'s fileshare?

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    poopinouttacos

Ratings:
    Probably to not get banned for tampering with their game.

6. synth92

synth92 Getting There

Ratings:
    lmao this hit the news faster than i thought it would

Now 343i's gonna be pissed because some dumba** made it sound like they're adding new armor abilities when they're never going to. Everyone's gonna bother them about it or even get angry over these "new" abilities because they think they're stupid or OP. Just like the time someone posted Lord Zedd's screenshot of a mod to the halo waypoint forums (I forget exactly what it was) and made it seem like new content.

7. Lord Zedd

Ratings:
    Which is why nobody gets nice things. And it was a pic of SR130 that people thought unlocked Flood Armor when really I just like standing out.

• Like Like x 2
  8. synth92

synth92 Getting There

Ratings:
    Hahaha oh yeah the thread was hilarious to read.

But aren't you worried about getting banned now that this definitely will get 343i's attention?

9. Lord Zedd

Ratings:
    Nothing I can do now if that is the case.
    But if I get banned before the kids running around with no armor or modded FOTUS then I'mma be mad.

• Like Like x 3
  10. synth92

synth92 Getting There

Ratings:
    This is why I go out of my way to remove every instance of my gamertag, user id, and console id in all my newer mods including the bitshifted ones. It's worth it not having to worry.

I hope bs angel has some stuff on her fileshare. I wanna get her xuid and use it in all my gametypes. If they're gonna ban someone, they're most likely going to ban by user ID. :tongue:

11. Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning Getting There

Ratings:
    Unfortunatley this case would be more serious to 343i then the armor mods, so I'm gonna say you'll be banned after the fotus armor or no armor people...

But hopefully 343i will see that, say, hmmm, maybe we should of added that....Highy doubt it, but we can all be hopeful....

rabbit: Hmm, its a good idea, but also, if you have all the hacked content on the zipdrive, never move it, and delete all theatre's, they should not be able to see it either,right? Unless zipdrive is in of course, but when removed...

12. synth92

synth92 Getting There

Ratings:
    Neither Zedd nor I got banned for the no instant respawn and no sprint gametypes even after it became highly publicized for a short amount of time. According to one of my sources, 343i employees are aware of the no sprint gametypes.

13. Cosmic Lightning

Ratings:
    Well, thats good, so maybe this will die down then....Also, i figured that in the armor ability, I'm trying to figure out what ? that means.....Its puzzling me, normally I would have nothing, now I have a question mark, but still no armor ability....

14. iado

iado Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They are most definitely aware of it. I heard rumors about them implementing them in playlists. Sounded like they were going to rip off your work by slapping it into the playlists and calling it their own.

15. Cosmic Lightning

Ratings:
    They've done it before, nothing we can do about it really.....Trust me, I had posted for Trait Zone in Halo 4 about 50 times and wala, they got it, but no credit, and all threads are deleted probably that had them....;(

That's why I figure I know how to get what I want in the game at least...

16. synth92

synth92 Getting There

Ratings:
    Hahaha no way. They have the tools to do it themselves. They're not gonna disable sprint since all maps are made with sprint in mind. At most, it's just gonna be a gametype that occasionally appears in custom games.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cosmic Lightning

Ratings:
    What, the Tele Clan Playlist maybe or something more dumb?

18. Lord Zedd

Ratings:
    I'm sure they are well aware of the overlimit forge maps as well.
    I don't see 343i being nazis about stuff like this, though. I know Bungie let it slide.

19. Cosmic Lightning

Ratings:
    I hope they let it slide, it'll give us fun, besides, its only in customs right now....

20. synth92

synth92 Getting There

Ratings:
    Doesn't Frankie still work for 343i as a project lead or something? He wasn't too upset about modding in Halo 3. 343i feels like a faceless corporation and it makes me feel uneasy. I hope Frankie cuts us some slack and focus on the important issues like the no head exploit.