Reaction score
Sin$
Still works.

Mister_S

Mister_S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched on PS4 as of last patch. They added a delay with the shuriken. Can't spam them anymore.

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm my newer method is not patched. Editing video and will make a new post within a couple hours.

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched on PS4 as of last patch. They added a delay with the shuriken. Can't spam them anymore.
I just tried this old method and it still works. I bet you collected an Infinite Grenades drop, as that adds a delay to the shurikens.

S

shuffleruffle

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried about 6 times today can't get it to work - I've gotten it to where I have no grenades or anything anymore but that's it. No unlimited chi and no grenades.

S

shuffleruffle

Reaction score
Sin$
You're getting the timing wrong.

Thanks!

So when I activate the seconds bottle, I'm trying to back out of the chi once the chi's appear on the bottom, am I doing it too slow or too fast? Also timing of activating the second bottle, does that matter?

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!

So when I activate the seconds bottle, I'm trying to back out of the chi once the chi's appear on the bottom, am I doing it too slow or too fast? Also timing of activating the second bottle, does that matter?
Activate second bottle as soon as you see your HUD appear (you have like 2 seconds of wiggle room)
Exit out of bottle whenever

S

shuffleruffle

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the tips guys but mn i keep messing up can't get it. tried it like 14 or 15 times now it's just taking my grenades away. i'm activating it as soon as it lets me activate the 2nd bottle. i'm activating it as soon as i see the hud etc but all the timings so far tried like wait 1 sec. next time 2 sec next 3 sec ect down the list.

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the tips guys but mn i keep messing up can't get it. tried it like 14 or 15 times now it's just taking my grenades away. i'm activating it as soon as it lets me activate the 2nd bottle. i'm activating it as soon as i see the hud etc but all the timings so far tried like wait 1 sec. next time 2 sec next 3 sec ect down the list.
When your shuriken kills are completed, do the grenade method to pick up a second bottle, and when the chi ability icon appears in the middle of your screen. Drink the second bottle as soon as you see it, cancel out whenever. Unlimited L1 and Shurikens.
That's my new method. You have unlimited tries so long as you don't complete the 50 X kills.

S

shuffleruffle

Reaction score
Sin$
When your shuriken kills are completed, do the grenade method to pick up a second bottle, and when the chi ability icon appears in the middle of your screen. Drink the second bottle as soon as you see it, cancel out whenever. Unlimited L1 and Shurikens.
That's my new method. You have unlimited tries so long as you don't complete the 50 X kills.

So as soon as your shuriken kills are done as in no need to spam the L1? just get the last shuriken kill, then go grab a second bottle and activate?

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as soon as your shuriken kills are done as in no need to spam the L1? just get the last shuriken kill, then go grab a second bottle and activate?
Get your kicks done. Get your stars done. Now go back to the chi that you are leveling up and grab the bottle. Now cook R1 and when the red meter gets almost half way, click D-right to drink it the bottle and and let go of R1. As soon as you see the option to hold Square to pick up another bottle, do it. Now drink that bottle as soon as you see the dragon or whatever show in front of you.
Now walk a little bit and close out your chi.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register