• Thread starter MWarbreadsky
  • Start date
  • Views 11,843
T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was having this problem. Instead of backing out of the chi I just used my kicks and when the chi was gone I had unlimited
I REALLY don't think this works anymore, at least on Xbox. I've tried everything to no avail

Zombieshootah

Zombieshootah

Reaction score
Sin$
I REALLY don't think this works anymore, at least on Xbox. I've tried everything to no avail

I registered an account just to confirm it still works just fine on XB1. You're doing something wrong. just take your time with the steps and it works everytime.

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I registered an account just to confirm it still works just fine on XB1. You're doing something wrong. just take your time with the steps and it works everytime.
can you please list out what you do? My timing that worked every time no longer works for me :/

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you please list out what you do? My timing that worked every time no longer works for me :/
okay nervermind i got it working again. I'm going to go ahead and type out the timings again, just in case other people are having trouble like i was. This method will be to obtain unlimited chi as fast as possible.

Step 1: Get to round 5, and then pick up your chi of choice. Get your melee kills and all your shuriken kills

Step 2: Grenade method: Pick up a new chi and go stand beside your old chi (the one you completed the shurikens with). Press and hold the grenade button and IMMEDIATELY press right on the d pad, then release the grenade button IMMEDIATELY. Now quickly look down at your old chi. DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING until the indicator to pick up your old chi appears (the thing that says "press X/square to pick up chi"). As soon as it appears, pick it up and WAIT. You are waiting for the chi magic ring/circle to appear on your screen. Note: The magic ring is not the thing in the bottom left of your screen, I am talking about the bright chi symbol that appears briefly in the middle of your screen. It has a different color corresponding to whatever chi you do this with (Ex: Yellow if you did dragon).

Step 3: As soon as that magic ring appears (or starts appearing), press right on the D pad again. Now pay attention to the bottom right of your screen. While this is going on you will see the shuriken and chi symbol (LB and RB) in red. They will then briefly dissapear, and then reappear. As soon as they reappear, press right on the D Pad to back out of your Chi. You now how unlimited shurikens/chi.

***note there are certain parts of this that you might not have to do exactly as I typed out. But following this specifically will ensure getting it 100%***

Baniblunt

Baniblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this still working? got it to show that i have the skill in the lower right corner but it was red and i couldnt use it, any ideas wut im doing wrong?

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this still working? got it to show that i have the skill in the lower right corner but it was red and i couldnt use it, any ideas wut im doing wrong?
Still working for me on Xbox One. When you first do the glitch sometimes the skill won't work. But i find if you press the other skill (shurikens), it'll get the chi to start working again. If the red symbols appear at the bottom of your screen (and stay there) when you are not in chi mode, you have done the glitch correctly

Baniblunt

Baniblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got it to work, thx for the tips :smile: great vid and tut :smile: **PS: if u dont have modded controller u can use remoteplay app on computer and switch the controls to "beast" and get auto typer to hit [Enter =(same as X on ps4)] key rapidly ;D happy glitchin

Last edited:
Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. It works for me. Not patched. I did the glitch as normal. But instead of closing out the chi, I used the ninja star tonis it up. After that, unlimited chi!

Baniblunt

Baniblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only downside is the damn teleoprting ninja zombies :biggrin: they somehow manage to teleport behind me and kill me every time -.- any advice on this?

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only downside is the damn teleoprting ninja zombies :biggrin: they somehow manage to teleport behind me and kill me every time -.- any advice on this?
You aren't in the correct spot if this is happening. Their are 2 spots that make you invincible. Both are by the deadshot (green perk machine). The first is on the stairs leading up to the rooftop. I keep this door closed and camp against the door (as far left as i can get while i point my crosshairs at the gate at the bottom of the stairs.).

The 2nd spot is across from deadshot,in the alley next to the magic wheel. Again, get as far left as you can and be flush against the wall. They will not get behind you. Occasionally they will teleport in front of you and hit you once, but thats it

dandoodle669

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You aren't in the correct spot if this is happening. Their are 2 spots that make you invincible. Both are by the deadshot (green perk machine). The first is on the stairs leading up to the rooftop. I keep this door closed and camp against the door (as far left as i can get while i point my crosshairs at the gate at the bottom of the stairs.).

The 2nd spot is across from deadshot,in the alley next to the magic wheel. Again, get as far left as you can and be flush against the wall. They will not get behind you. Occasionally they will teleport in front of you and hit you once, but thats it

So for the 1st spot, do you mean against the left wall or the against the left side of the door? I'm asking because there's no sharp corner on the top of the stairs. I tried here and I still died early because of some reason.
kPViyJ6.jpg

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So for the 1st spot, do you mean against the left wall or the against the left side of the door? I'm asking because there's no sharp corner on the top of the stairs. I tried here and I still died early because of some reason.
kPViyJ6.jpg
left side of door. Like the picture you drew

D

Due

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay nervermind i got it working again. I'm going to go ahead and type out the timings again, just in case other people are having trouble like i was. This method will be to obtain unlimited chi as fast as possible.

Step 1: Get to round 5, and then pick up your chi of choice. Get your melee kills and all your shuriken kills

Step 2: Grenade method: Pick up a new chi and go stand beside your old chi (the one you completed the shurikens with). Press and hold the grenade button and IMMEDIATELY press right on the d pad, then release the grenade button IMMEDIATELY. Now quickly look down at your old chi. DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING until the indicator to pick up your old chi appears (the thing that says "press X/square to pick up chi"). As soon as it appears, pick it up and WAIT. You are waiting for the chi magic ring/circle to appear on your screen. Note: The magic ring is not the thing in the bottom left of your screen, I am talking about the bright chi symbol that appears briefly in the middle of your screen. It has a different color corresponding to whatever chi you do this with (Ex: Yellow if you did dragon).

Step 3: As soon as that magic ring appears (or starts appearing), press right on the D pad again. Now pay attention to the bottom right of your screen. While this is going on you will see the shuriken and chi symbol (LB and RB) in red. They will then briefly dissapear, and then reappear. As soon as they reappear, press right on the D Pad to back out of your Chi. You now how unlimited shurikens/chi.

***note there are certain parts of this that you might not have to do exactly as I typed out. But following this specifically will ensure getting it 100%***
Thank God you posted that. I was trying this for a little while last night with no success. I saw this and ended up getting it first try lol

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank God you posted that. I was trying this for a little while last night with no success. I saw this and ended up getting it first try lol
Glad i could help! Another tip is that you can do this as soon as you unlock the shurikens. Because usually it takes 3+ rounds to get all 25 shrunken kills. With this you can get the shurikens done in in 1 round, and then let the last zombie kill you so you respawn with your grenades again. Then do the glitch again and you'll have saved yourself about 5 minutes worth of time.

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad i could help! Another tip is that you can do this as soon as you unlock the shurikens. Because usually it takes 3+ rounds to get all 25 shrunken kills. With this you can get the shurikens done in in 1 round, and then let the last zombie kill you so you respawn with your grenades again. Then do the glitch again and you'll have saved yourself about 5 minutes worth of time.
I always grab a second bottle as precaution, but I never need to use it. Utilize charged shots and you can do it in one round.

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always grab a second bottle as precaution, but I never need to use it. Utilize charged shots and you can do it in one round.
Lol i literally had no idea that charging shrunken shots actually kills multiple zombies. Id always just tapped the RB button. Thanks a bunch!

dandoodle669

dandoodle669

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry, I don't understand how you can get shurikens done in 1 round by killing yourself. Could you explain how this works?

T

Trent Montgomery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I don't understand how you can get shurikens done in 1 round by killing yourself. Could you explain how this works?
Train the zombies and then hold RB for a couple seconds until your shrunken is glowing. Then throw it and it will kill 3+ zombies. No need to kill yourself.

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Train the zombies and then hold RB for a couple seconds until your shrunken is glowing. Then throw it and it will kill 3+ zombies. No need to kill yourself.
I feel you do something wrong you can lose your grenades. If this happens, simply get up and atom and let a zombie kill you. When you come back you will have grenades again. This is to prevent going up even more rounds waiting for grenades to drop and making life hard on yourself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register