Working NEW AND EASY Unlimited L1 Chi Ability Glitch in Shaolin Shuffle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: IW Glitches' started by MWarbreadsky, Jun 26, 2017 with 77 replies and 8,038 views.

1. Trent Montgomery

Trent Montgomery Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I failed plenty of times doing that too. Btw if any of y'all have a Cronusmax or TitanOne, there's a script right now that presses the LB button over and over again for you. Got to round 120 while i was sleeping last night using it (although its more efficient to go ahead and die on round 41 or 61 and repeat the process for maximum keys).

2. dandoodle669

dandoodle669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Really what spot do that on? I do it at the 2nd floor of the alley next to heebie jeebies and sometimes the ninja zombies spawn next to me and f*** me up.

3. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Soon as your Shuriken kills are complete you can use that method to get unlimited chi.

4. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If the ninjas are popping up next to you, you need to move left just a little bit.
    And do this solo. Other people tend to want to walk around. That too will make zombies come after you.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. XiPCalsbro

XiPCalsbro Newbie

Ratings:
    Confirmed only have to be level 2 do not have to master chi first

• Like Like x 1
  6. dandoodle669

dandoodle669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmm... will try this out.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  7. Innovative

Innovative ○ Innovation By Idea ○

Ratings:
  8. Fire_M

Fire_M Newbie

Ratings:
    Do I have to have the cronusmax or TitanOne or is there another way to be able to use scripts? I'm one Xbox one by the way.

9. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I personally use the Controller Minds Strike Pack with the turbo button so I can just rubberband the two paddles down.

10. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your welcome:kiss:

11. Fire_M

Fire_M Newbie

Ratings:
    is there an unlimited level 3 chi glitch?

12. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have tried all sorts of things and haven't got it. A few things I still need to try.

13. Trent Montgomery

Ratings:
    Is this patched on Xbox? I just tried it 2 games in a row and could not get it to work. Everything went the same except when i backed out of chi the LB and RB symbol (for shurikens/chi) were there as usual, and then would disappear a couple seconds later.

14. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll test tomorrow.

15. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not patched, just tried it again. Are you timing it wrong?

16. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have no trouble doing it. I'm on ps4 y'all[DOUBLEPOST=1499631381][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone test the last chi step by cooking the ninja star?

17. Trent Montgomery

Ratings:
    What timing do you use exactly? Because the one i typed out doesn't seem to work for me anymore :/. Like i said the grenade step and everything works fine, i just can't get the chi and shrikes to stay there once i back out of chi mode

18. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was having this problem. Instead of backing out of the chi I just used my kicks and when the chi was gone I had unlimited

19. dandoodle669

dandoodle669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So technically can't we get the final ability unlimited if we can get both the shuriken and L1 abilities unlimited? (Using the hold shuriken and downing yourself method)

20. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try it and let us know.
    What I do know is that if you get downed normally you will not have the unlimited chi when you get back up. but who knows. I haven't tried drinking a bottle after that and just backing out of it to see if it would give me my chi glitch back.
    I know the older glitch worked that way.