Working NEW AND EASY Unlimited L1 Chi Ability Glitch in Shaolin Shuffle

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: IW Glitches' started by MWarbreadsky, Jun 26, 2017 with 77 replies and 8,031 views.

1. MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Video tutorial here:

Text tutorial:
    Step 1) Get a Chi bottle of your choice

Step 2) Get 24 Shuriken kills (so you only have 1 remaining)

Step 3 (the new Grenade Method)) Pick up a DIFFERENT Chi bottle, hold a grenade, drink the bottle while holding it, throw it away, and quickly pick up the bottle of the Chi you were working on

Step 4) Throw your Shurikens until the meter is just over half gone

Step 5) Get your last Shuriken kill and SPAM your Shurikens until Kung-Fu Mode expires

Step 6) Activate the second bottle you picked up as soon as the HUD returns to normal

Once you back out of that Kung-Fu Mode, you'll have unlimited uses of the L1 ability.

Found by yours truly :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This works. Very easy. PS4 for me.

3. dandoodle669

dandoodle669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sick stuff. Looks like a lot easier than timing the second bottle.

4. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's why I'm so happy about it :smile: Never got that double-drink method down...

5. Will19341

Will19341 Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there any way we can get the crane kick solo unlimited with chi?

6. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just try the same glitch but do it before the crane kick. Let us know if it works.

7. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    NOT PATCHED!!

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. dandoodle669

dandoodle669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It looks like this is the only method that is working right now. I tried the other method several times since yesterday's patch, and it doesn't seem to work.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  9. Tyler5754

Tyler5754 Newbie

Ratings:
    Awesome find man, just wondering, what pile up glitch was you in at the end of the video? Looking to make my key farming go a lot quicker

10. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Shuriken the Racin Stripes Chi door without opening any doors to it, including the Chi ribbons. This makes it so no zombies spawn behind you, and you stand in the corner of the door to make them spawn extremely quickly. You can sit there legit with the Katana as well, but unlimited Chi goes a lot faster.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tyler5754

Tyler5754 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok cool thanks!

12. Dbunny

Dbunny The Original Se7enSins Bunny.

Ratings:
    I'm glad there's another one of these. Great find!!!

13. Serial Vandal

Serial Vandal Newbie

Ratings:
    I am new to zombies and must completely suck. It takes me several waves to do the melee kills cause i keep dieing, a d the shuriken, i assume you have to keep track yourself? Also is their an easy spot to get the shuriken kills cause i keep getting swarmed and die. :frown:

14. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Go to the bar and turn on the live music.

15. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Use the Fate card "Timely Torrent" before you activate your chi. It has spikes of lava shoot for 6 melees, and kills with the lava count towards melee kills. EZ PZ.
    For shuriken kills, if you're REALLY bad, train in the giant Rat King lair underground. And to keep track, there's a counter in the top left.

16. Otishuff

Otishuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Also another update to this glitch. I'm sure MWarbreadsky will make an updated tutorial soon.

17. Trent Montgomery

Trent Montgomery Enthusiast

Ratings:
    In the meantime I found an easier/less stressful way still using the grenade method. This way allows more forgiving timing and lets you have unlimited chi AND unlimited shurikens.

1. Pick any Chi and max the Chi out (meaning get your 50 chi kills), I am not sure if this is a requirement or not, but you have to at least finish your shuriken kills and unlock the chi ability.

2.**grenade method but easier to understand) Pick up a different Chi bottle, then go stand next to your original chi. Then hold a grenade (while still holding the grenade drink the bottle, then throw the grenade). DO NOT SPAM ANY BUTTONS HERE. It is tempting to press and hold the X/square button to try to pick up your old chi, however doing so will throw off the timing and the glitch will not work. So, just wait for the "press X/square to pick up chi" indicator to appear, and then press it. You have more time than you think, so do not panic.

3. Once you have picked up your old chi, WAIT until the indicator at the bottom left of your screen fully appears (meaning it says press right on the d pad to use your chi). Once that pops up, use it. Boom you are done, your chi/shurikens will now be unlimited. It may glitch for a second and say you ran out of chi, but your abilities will still be there and work.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. OP
    MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha yeah, was gonna post a video of it in a couple hours. Thanks for posting a text tut homie

19. dandoodle669

dandoodle669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i noticed this too after failing the shuriken step. I couldn't figure out the timing.

20. Trent Montgomery

Trent Montgomery Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No problem man thanks for finding this glitch it's awesome! Especially with it being 2x key week. Any idea if you HAVE to have the Chi totally maxed out for my way to work? I've only tried it with the chi totally maxed out. If you can do it after the shrunkens are completed it would save you a couple rounds.