Patched New Agency Godmode & Off The Radar

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 49,601
B

Boiplz2020

Reaction score
Sin$
? What are you asking lol…. The timing of hitting the job trigger and SUV location?
Yes bro start a party with me we are friends bruh ? ?
Post automatically merged:

I think I got it now tho

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I think I got it now tho
Lol you have me confused ? we aren’t friends on PS? Lmfao ok good glad you got it working

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro we definately are
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHA yes you’re right I remember now, from the work around with running to the ladies desk on left . LOL my bad I was confusing you with someone else . Yep you’re on my
List hahahh. I’ll be playing tomorrow, too tired tonight . But you were able to hit it with the free falling way and got the timing right?

B

Boiplz2020

Reaction score
Sin$
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHA yes you’re right I remember now, from the work around with running to the ladies desk on left . LOL my bad I was confusing you with someone else . Yep you’re on my
List hahahh. I’ll be playing tomorrow, too tired tonight . But you were able to hit it with the free falling way and got the timing right?
Only once there is something werid about the timing y’all talking about

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Only once there is something werid about the timing y’all talking about
Yeah the window just seems a bit smaller to hit it now , before there was a lot of wiggle room where you could basically tap R dpad then X and be fine, now it’s like simultaneously together….. if we play
Tomorrow I’ll explain better in party.

Trust me once you get it the first time you’ll see what I mean. It’s just a smooth tap together. If you consistently aren’t getting it and no mini map shows with SUV driving , I’d recommend restarting console and clearing the cache on GTA. But I’ll catch ya tomorrow ??

B

Boiplz2020

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the window just seems a bit smaller to hit it now , before there was a lot of wiggle room where you could basically tap R dpad then X and be fine, now it’s like simultaneously together….. if we play
Tomorrow I’ll explain better in party.

Trust me once you get it the first time you’ll see what I mean. It’s just a smooth tap together. If you consistently aren’t getting it and no mini map shows with SUV driving , I’d recommend restarting console and clearing the cache on GTA. But I’ll catch ya tomorrow ??
So it quickly tap right and x 2 times

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So it quickly tap right and x 2 times
No, only once. Once you are standing in job
Circle with assistant menu up , you tap X once on the location for the SUV service…. Now the crucial part is when you tap X to confirm it, the Right dpad ( to launch job trigger) has to come just slightly before . So what I do to hit it every time is just tap them together. So it’s Right dpad and X tapped same time , but my first press is Right dpad ….
That’s what I mean about the quickness with the timing that has changed. So it’s like you are hitting then both at the same time , but that Right dpad is justttttttttttt coming before the X. Use your dominant finger to hit R dpad lol. If you can’t get it tonight I can easily explain in party to ya tomorrow lol

B

Boiplz2020

Reaction score
Sin$
Circle with assistant menu up , you tap X once on the location for the SUV service…. Now the crucial part is when you tap X to confirm it, the Right dpad ( to launch job trigger) has to come just slightly before . So what I do to hit it every time is just tap them together. So it’s Right dpad and X tapped same time , but my first press is Right dpad ….
That’s what I mean about the quickness with the timing that has changed. So it’s like you are hitting then both at the same time , but that Right dpad is justttttttttttt coming before the X. Use your dominant finger to hit R dpad lol. If you can’t get it tonight I can easily explain in party to ya tomorrow lol
Hey what you dropping in ?

B

Boiplz2020

Reaction score
Sin$
This helped

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgot to mention earlier when I did jump on to mess around with this… turns out you don’t even need your parachute equipped first at all. As long as your timing is right in the agency, when you see the SUV driving away with the mini map you know your good, and when you are free falling regardless if it automatically deploys your parachute or not, pushing the analog sticks all the way forward does the trick. Death barrier avoided , land on street in god mode.

So the parachute being equipped has no impact on this after all lol. Hopefully you PS5 users get your jobs showing back up tomorrow with update day, because clearly they bugged something out for next Gen being people can’t even launch their own regular playlists of races etc . We shall see what the new day brings.

B

Beepboop00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've observed that it works more consistently when your either in an almost empty session or a session with less than 20-ish people.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
for ps4 it's fine. ps5 no still no bookmarks showing
That’s whack that PS5 jobs are still bugged like that , or blocked … wonder if that’s their new way of preventing glitches like this on next Gen…. But then again it still doesn’t make sense that the jobs wouldn’t be removed off social club and It also doesn’t make sense how some PS5 users are still able to see the jobs and hit it, I’ve seen live streams on YouTube for PS5 and the credible people that commented on here on PS5, so it really is strange as hell.

I've observed that it works more consistently when your either in an almost empty session or a session with less than 20-ish people.
Well that’s only because of internet / server lag with the timing….. if you hit it consistently with your X and right dpad timing than it doesn’t matter if it’s a 28 person lobby or a invite only lobby … you’re not wrong , again a bigger lobby is gonna have some delay. You just need to be spot on with the timing

Last edited:
B

Beepboop00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s whack that PS5 jobs are still bugged like that , or blocked … wonder if that’s their new way of preventing glitches like this on next Gen…. But then again it still doesn’t make sense that the jobs wouldn’t be removed off social club and It also doesn’t make sense how some PS5 users are still able to see the jobs and hit it, I’ve seen live streams on YouTube for PS5 and the credible people that commented on here on PS5, so it really is strange as hell.

Well that’s only because of internet / server lag with the timing….. if you hit it consistently with your X and right dpad timing than it doesn’t matter if it’s a 28 person lobby or a invite only lobby … you’re not wrong , again a bigger lobby is gonna have some delay. You just need to be spot on with the timing
So: if I can't hit it within the first 5 tries: that means the server has some lag and should I just find a new session?

Top Bottom
Login
Register