What's new

Patched New Agency Car Dupe Workaround

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 2,781
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
New Agency Car Dupe Workaround

Still Works ? 7th , February 2022

Requirements :

-Friend
-Agency
-ElegyRH8 And Faggios
-MOC with personal vehicle storage

Friend Steps :

-Enter your agency & go near secretary then press right D-pad , Now click exit via personal Vehicle And hover over any vehicle then join this guy on PSN ( WintryCleric63 )

-Now you will get an alert , spam x button through all the alerts , You will be on a glitchy screen for a while , then you will fall through the map

-When you spawn back on top , Request your personal vehicle, It will spawn on the GCTF spot

Duper Steps :

-Have the car you want to duplicate and A free Elegy or Faggio then get in the Elegy and drive it out , Now get out of the car and set the car to passenger only & tell your friend to get in

-Run away from this area , Then request a faggio from MC , ( it should not spawn ) , Now head back to the agency Garage

-Get in the car you want to duplicate, press on the gas and it should drive you inside the agency , now Park the car against the exit to block one of the doors and get in the other Elegy then block the other door with this Elegy

-Go up to the door and press Triangle, You should Teleport into the car , Now go up to the door then press Triangle and X at the same time

-You will spawn outside with the car , Now tell your friend to get out the car , then request your MOC and enter the MOC

Done….You’ve successfully Duplicate A Car

Tutorial Video :

Last edited:
Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can call another cycle while friend is on mine. But car don't dupe

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Sin$

S

ShiPaNa

Reaction score
Sin$
New Agency Car Dupe Workaround

Requirements :

-Friend
-Agency
-ElegyRH8 And Faggios
-MOC with personal vehicle storage

Friend Steps :

-Enter your agency & go near secretary then press right D-pad , Now click exit via personal Vehicle And hover over any vehicle then join this guy on PSN ( WintryCleric63 )

-Now you will get an alert , spam x button through all the alerts , You will be on a glitchy screen for a while , then you will fall through the map

-When you spawn back on top , Request your personal vehicle, It will spawn on the GCTF spot

Duper Steps :

-Have the car you want to duplicate and A free Elegy or Faggio then get in the Elegy and drive it out , Now get out of the car and set the car to passenger only & tell your friend to get in

-Run away from this area , Then request a faggio from MC , ( it should not spawn ) , Now head back to the agency Garage

-Get in the car you want to duplicate, press on the gas and it should drive you inside the agency , now Park the car against the exit to block one of the doors and get in the other Elegy then block the other door with this Elegy

-Go up to the door and press Triangle, You should Teleport into the car , Now go up to the door then press Triangle and X at the same time

-You will spawn outside with the car , Now tell your friend to get out the car , then request your MOC and enter the MOC

Done….You’ve successfully Duplicate A Car

Tutorial Video :

I can´t believe that y post this fake again. Did you ever test your glitches? This method was patched weeks ago.. Try it. Everything works except the duplication. You will still have y faggios in your garages.. Not switching to issis.. Y can see that if youre out of the garage the plate of the issi will not change.. its really poor man to post it before really testing.. same with you newest gc2f glitch.. also fake

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Sin$
I can´t believe that y post this fake again. Did you ever test your glitches? This method was patched weeks ago.. Try it. Everything works except the duplication. You will still have y faggios in your garages.. Not switching to issis.. Y can see that if youre out of the garage the plate of the issi will not change.. its really poor man to post it before really testing.. same with you newest gc2f glitch.. also fake
1-This Glitch was working and got patched
2-The Facility GCTF was working from day 1 it got released and never got patched
3-It doesn’t mean because you can’t hit the glitch so its fake …..not its not , it just got patched , R* always patch glitches & When i have time , I test the glitches to see which works and which got patched

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2-The Facility GCTF was working from day 1 it got released and never got patched
3-It doesn’t mean because you can’t hit the glitch so its fake …..not its not , it just got patched , R* always patch glitches & When i have time , I test the glitches to see which works and which got patched
Why bother even replying cayo his account is a newbi account hes new to se7insins unlike us who has been here for years and know how rockstar patches stuff we dont trip when things get patched u get these NOOBS that run there mouth !!! Its not our fault they were too late for a glitch !
Post automatically merged:

Any real se7insins user knows u post more then enough glitches to know u post real and useful things !

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I call bull. Ur saying it got patched, but I posted yesterday that it wasn't working and a few hours later you posted that you confirmed it working. Then a few hours later you say "it got patched" So I guess r* singled me out and patched me hours before you? Hell nah.

Top Bottom
Login
Register