• Thread starter RomAmoR
  • Start date
  • Views 13,766
jsmith118

jsmith118

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do the ceo office between maze bank and Arcadius back and forth with my female character, but I only get 500,000 trade value each time, is it because I have maze bank west ceo on my male character?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying to do the ceo office between maze bank and Arcadius back and forth with my female character, but I only get 500,000 trade value each time, is it because I have maze bank west ceo on my male character?
put maze west on cheap char, and maze tower on expensive char 
Can someone confirm that works on X1?
it does

Shylittlemonkey

Shylittlemonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The timing for me isn’t the struggle . I am in bad sport so trying to join the friends timing is hit or miss :frown:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy crap thats a lot of steps. How much money do u net each time u do this?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not en

Not enough for you to worry about :wink:
Lol. If. I could sell all my damn cars i would be well above 1 billion. This looks like it will take hours just to pick up 50 million

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy crap. He is alive.!
Ill bet half of the steps arent necessary.

Yeah this looks painful.
Hey S schitzotm and Eblade67 Eblade67 . Good to see you. We need some seasoned members back. 
So still no answr to my question. How much money do u make if this each time? And how long does each turn take?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey S schitzotm and Eblade67 Eblade67 . Good to see you. We need some seasoned members back. 
So still no answr to my question. How much money do u make if this each time? And how long does each turn take?
almost 1.5 mill for apartment. ceo -250k for arcadius +1 mill for maze bank. takes about 3-7 mins depending on loading times and if you get the white screen right away or not. more like 7 mins you have to load into online twice and buy the apts the second time. you also have to load storymode twice

also not many steps when u actually do it. this is the same glitch that has been around for 2 weeks almost.

Last edited:
C

ComyyC

Reaction score
Sin$
almost 1.5 mill for apartment. ceo -250k for arcadius +1 mill for maze bank. takes about 3-7 mins depending on loading times and if you get the white screen right away or not. more like 7 mins you have to load into online twice and buy the apts the second time. you also have to load storymode twice

also not many steps when u actually do it. this is the same glitch that has been around for 2 weeks almost.
I always spawn online with Michael as my main character and no white screen. I always join online with coloured clouds. Any solution ?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So 2.25 million every 7 mins roughly?
ya at most it should take 10 mins if loading is slow.
I always spawn online with Michael as my main character and no white screen. I always join online with coloured clouds. Any solution ?
I had a hard time not getting the white screen I noticed that the slower I was hitting PS button when I got killed the less likely it was for the white screen. It seems that if you are fast once you get killed both times that can help. Rolleezy did a vid if your xbox. I gave him the same tips for the white screen and it worked for him

C

ComyyC

Reaction score
Sin$
ya at most it should take 10 mins if loading is slow.

I had a hard time not getting the white screen I noticed that the slower I was hitting PS button when I got killed the less likely it was for the white screen. It seems that if you are fast once you get killed both times that can help. Rolleezy did a vid if your xbox. I gave him the same tips for the white screen and it worked for him
Well I have to be fast ? And yes I am Xbox. I did it exactly.like rolleezy. Count 1 2 and than press A. I hit this a couple times but now I fail every single time.

jsmith118

jsmith118

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
put maze west on cheap char, and maze tower on expensive char

Wont I lose my 60 vehicles in my ceo garage since I already have maze bank west? 
I found it a good way to get money for your second character since it goes straight to the bank and putting millions in the bank from your 1st character isn’t a good idea

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. Need maze bank tower

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have to be fast ? And yes I am Xbox. I did it exactly.like rolleezy. Count 1 2 and than press A. I hit this a couple times but now I fail every single time.
Hit it as soon as the animal hits the ground then the second time as soon as you die before wasted even pops up. as soon as you here the death sounds hit it and it should increase chances of the white screen. 
Wont I lose my 60 vehicles in my ceo garage since I already have maze bank west? 
I found it a good way to get money for your second character since it goes straight to the bank and putting millions in the bank from your 1st character isn’t a good idea
no garages transfer just not the office upgrades, and it doesn't matter which character the money you spend comes from.

S

Silentkiler61

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i was a problem to join online when colored screen show then no join to online and tome out and back to offline and nothing more i have xbox please help me

Top Bottom
Login
Register