• Start date
  • Views 30,660
N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Video Tutorial:

Text Tutorial:

1. Start invite only session or closed friend session( to get 7 rounds option)
2. Start dawn raid 1( New adversary mode) with your 1 friend
3. land to a safe place and kill your friend if you want more money or let your friend to kill you so he can get more money
4. Put a rubber band on your controller stick by left side to keep moving (AFK)
5. Wait for all rounds to be completed and get your money and rp

Tip:
If you have alots of time you can create a playlist of this job to maximize earning
EDIT: Someone Requested for playlist so i created it. Playlist

Last edited:
B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice method but I prefer to do the pacific heist. Fastest way (without glitching) to make money

H

Hayden Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice method but I prefer to do the pacific heist. Fastest way (without glitching) to make money
That's not glitching. That's just playing the game until the time runs out

S

socster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would we do it as AFK if we need to kill the other person first?

S

socster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kill him 1 time only
Ahh gotcha. So land, kill once then leave it be for 7 rounds, come back and repeat the step of killing once then leaving for a further 7 rounds?

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not glitching. That's just playing the game until the time runs out
I know it's not glitching I said the fastest way to get money is by doing the final heist over and over without doing glitches

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
More like Exploit

D

DarxKookus

Reaction score
I know it's not glitching I said the fastest way to get money is by doing the final heist over and over without doing glitches
But replaying the heist is a glitch? Unless you mean actually doing setups each time, in which case either way this is AFK. I can't do Pacific Standard while I'm having a shower, going out or eating a meal. I can leave my PS4 on and make money without doing anything :smile:

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
But replaying the heist is a glitch? Unless you mean actually doing setups each time, in which case either way this is AFK. I can't do Pacific Standard while I'm having a shower, going out or eating a meal. I can leave my PS4 on and make money without doing anything :smile:
That actually makes sense:thumbsup:

H

Hylorians

Reaction score
How do I make a playlist that auto plays this game mode

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
How do I make a playlist that auto plays this game mode
Creating a playlist and put all new dawn raid adversary mode which will run for 8 hours and then restart

F

Fourqui

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I created a playlist with all 7 dawn raid jobs and set it for 7 rounds but only the first job goes to 7 rounds others only 2 rounds. How do I make the other jobs go to 7 rounds?

S

socster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All my rounds only get 4?

S

socster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you blind?

"1. Start invite only session or closed friend session( to get 7 rounds option)"

I was in a friend only session but only gave the option for 4 until the third try for some reason..

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
So I created a playlist with all 7 dawn raid jobs and set it for 7 rounds but only the first job goes to 7 rounds others only 2 rounds. How do I make the other jobs go to 7 rounds?
For me when i start playlist i just have to set rounds 1 time then it automatically change to 7 every time not sure why it's happening to you 
Thanks man, good find.
Glad to hear that :smile:

Top Bottom