What's new

Solved New Achievement corrupts Profile (Jtag / Offline Profile)

M

menten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I earn an achievement in a game, my profile has a 50% of getting corrupted (gamerscore shows 0, avatar invisible)

when I sign out and in again, it works completely normal again.. until i earn the next achievement :/

this problem exists since I stupidly decided to unlock 2 achievements in red dead redemption that I couldnt get otherwise

has anyone a solution? I've tried rehashing and resigning with literally every tool available (Horizon, Modio, 360 Hash Calculator, Cyanide, Velocity, exProfile Editor)

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I earn an achievement in a game, my profile has a 50% of getting corrupted (gamerscore shows 0, avatar invisible)

when I sign out and in again, it works completely normal again.. until i earn the next achievement :/

this problem exists since I stupidly decided to unlock 2 achievements in red dead redemption that I couldnt get otherwise

has anyone a solution? I've tried rehashing and resigning with literally every tool available (Horizon, Modio, 360 Hash Calculator, Cyanide, Velocity, exProfile Editor)
Re-lock the 2 achievements in Red Dead.

M

menten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i forgot to write that, I already did that. i completely locked every achievement in red dead and than completely removed the game out of my gamertag (via dashboard -> X -> delete)

Top Bottom
Login
Register