New 360.. just the console

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by modz4bud, Feb 4, 2010 with 10 replies and 353 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modz4bud

modz4bud Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey all.. i'm looking for a place that would sell a brand new 360.. like the arcade version.. but just the console. No controllers, headset, power block, whatever. I've been looking around but maybe you guys know of some reputable dealers?

Let me know
    Thanks.

2. xpremiumx

xpremiumx Banned

Ratings:
    i got one, even though this is the wrong section, it's white HDMI and has the latest liteon drive in it.

3. OP
    modz4bud

modz4bud Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah.. i see how that helps me...

And it's not the wrong section. I'm not looking to buy/trade/sell from S7.. I was discussing as to where i could find what i'm looking for. Which would mean.. OH! Xbox 360 Discussion. -_-

4. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
  5. DressedToKill

DressedToKill Se7en Elite

Ratings:
  6. OP
    modz4bud

modz4bud Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Unbelievable.. another person who doesn't understand the concept of what i just said.

Axel, what didn't you get about what i just said?:

@ i H4CK: Yeah.. ebay was the first placed i searched.. However, if you look you will see TONS of auctions on consoles that either say "Working" or "As Is". I'm not looking for any of those. I'm looking for NEW consoles. And most of the ones classified under "New" have been case modded.. and i don't want that ******y clear case bs..

7. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    He is asking WHERE to buy it, besides se7ensins. Such as a reputable dealer. NOT if anybody wants to sell one on here. Thus he is not looking to buy specifically from the site, but asking where else he may find the product. He is in the right place, but honestly enough talk of that unless you have information pertaining to the topic.

I would say your best bet would probably be ebay, amazon maybe, or more likely your local stores. I doubt you will find a brand new one without having to buy the cords along with it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    But it would help to go there too, there are people here selling xboxs, and as far as I know you cant but a barebone xbox 360 unless its pre-owned, and eBay isnt a solution because alot have been banned on there, all I can suggest is looking at personal ads or browse forums, im sorry if I pointed you in the wrong direction.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    modz4bud

modz4bud Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Phelix, thanks. I'll keep looking and i'll keep the local stores in mind as well. Maybe ebgames has something like that.. who knows.

Axel, no harm done. I was just trying to get you to understand my point of reason. Thanks for the input as well.

10. DressedToKill

DressedToKill Se7en Elite

Ratings:
  11. OP
    modz4bud

modz4bud Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i saw that one. Wouldn't make sense to buy it though. I could get a New arcade version that comes with other junk for less than buying just that new console. I think that's what im going to wind up doing anyways.. -_-. Just buying the 200$ one. :/