• Views 1,064
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrypticFusion

CrypticFusion

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm moving this post from the Modern Warfare 2 Discussion section because I think it suits this section more.

I found this picture online earlier and the guy claimed to have a mod for 3 attachments in multiplayer, and he had a picture. I saved the picture but the thread was deleted.

Any idea on how to do this??

3attachments.jpg

I

IHostLiveSTREAM

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I Agree that has to be splitscreen and also look for my jtag packet all of you jtaggers :smile:

CrypticFusion

CrypticFusion

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares if it's splitscreen I would still like to be able to have 3 attachments in split screen :tongue:

Shilson

Shilson

I am Solo
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone has just photoshoppped a Heart beat sensor on there

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the darkness of the hb monitor then the gun, this looks shopped i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Guld

Guld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with lost, very shopped. This is impossible. The lighting on the HBS is as if he was in a cave, but the other attachments have completely fine lighting as if he's in the mid day light. Also, if you could get 3 attachments, it would be in the game already because iw would have to have modeled everyone weapon with three attachments.

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the heartbeat is definetly photoshoped or gimped on, its way darker than the the rest of the stuff

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This_looks_shopped_rl.jpg

Lost4468 said:
Look at the darkness of the hb monitor then the gun, this looks shopped i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
Fail. You got this off google images.

O

OnePlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is a shop BUT you can get 3 attachments don't ask me how i don't know but im bout 80% sure you can when i was messing around with some stuff i had boxes which surrounded the attachments and there was 3 boxes so i think it is possible. This however is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register