What's new

New 2D Intro - After Effects - First attempt in over a year!

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm a university student and I need to be able to use Adobe After Effects for multiple reasons, anyway this is the first time I've used the program in over a year, almost two I think! So let me know what you guys think.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks good, I'm also working on some projects. Nice job though, keep it up. :biggrin:

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, Although I like the 3D ones that use both C4D and AE.

Pool

Pool

Gone Swimming
Tutorial Creator Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm a university student and I need to be able to use Adobe After Effects for multiple reasons, anyway this is the first time I've used the program in over a year, almost two I think! So let me know what you guys think.

Looks awesome! Nice job! I've never understood how to make 2D intros, but they always look really nice.

Wheaty96

Wheaty96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In my opinion it's not bad but it's quite slow and not really smooth.

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks awesome! Nice job! I've never understood how to make 2D intros, but they always look really nice.

I never understood it either, but I was bored one day and thought f*** it lets try this! haha

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
The only problem I have is the volume of the audio. But everything else is slick as hell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register