What's new

[NEW - 1.11] GameRaper 2.6

xthumper6913

xthumper6913

Reaction score
Sin$
LuhF1.png
What is GameRaper?
GameRaper is an edit of EliteMossy v9 that started out as a Lag Performance Boost. It has been put through extensive testing in full lobbies to see how it handles. I decided to go a bit deeper into the editing, it now has four custom Game Modes, a ungodly amount of features, cool effects, and much more.

It looks like the others >_>?
I did say it was an EliteMossy v9 Edit. Most patches are.

What makes yours so special?
Because I said so. Just kidding. GameRaper is designed for the most features fit into on tiny patch. It has probably the best performance compared to many other patches. I've tested it with a full lobby of VIP's and up just blowing **** up. Obviously it was a bit skippy due to mega-splosions happening, but nobody lagged out. NOTE: If a player has a ****** internet connection and starts blowing **** up, it will lag out.

So what exactly have you done?
I have edited EliteMossy v9 to make it bigger and better. A full list of added or improved features is right below:
- Optimized but easy to edit code for you guys :smile:
- Boosted performance both Network-wise and Hardware-wise. (Effects Decrease you can't notice :3)
- Slightly improved JuggyZombies and Gun Game
- Basic yet extensive interface (easy-to-use)
- New menu options I'm too lazy to list at the moment. Don't worry I'll post 'em
- More explosive ****
- Added Hide and Go Seek Game Mode with slight edits
- Extended Admin/CoHost slots! (Used to be 4, now 7!)
- Removing my Admin rights will make the patch unstable.
- Fixed Clantag Editor
- Funnier message menu :3
- More
Give me it. Now.
Right here: [Click here to view this link] (Dropbox Direct Download Link)

I have a bug report or idea!
Send me an email at [email protected] with your bug report (or idea for new features)

Thanks! - thumper6913

xthumper6913

xthumper6913

Reaction score
Sin$
I must apologize as I do not have a video yet. If anyone can record this please let me know via private message. Thanks! :smile:

xthumper6913

xthumper6913

Reaction score
Sin$
Even the most minor feedback is appreciated. Any suggestions or anything please let me know :smile:

IHasTu7ModeMenu

IHasTu7ModeMenu

Reaction score
Sin$
can you help me how i install a jalilbreak pleas im new on ps3 because my xbox console has been banned

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow skids ^ anyway good job and I will try this soon!

Coming from the person who doesn't know how to use the term "Skid" properly.

OT: I don't use ps3 but this does look nice keep it up.

xthumper6913

xthumper6913

Reaction score
Sin$
A minor update has been released fixing a pretty annoying glitch with the Players Menu.

Top Bottom
Login
Register