What's new

Discussion Never Trust Youtube

iBuffo

iBuffo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey 7s.
Okay before I got a PM from a guy saying "My account got hacked. Please give me some gold to kick start my RS experience again". He then wrote "A guy on youtube had a PIN generator and I put my info in and it must have got stolen".

NEVER EVER EVER DOWNLOAD THOSE "MONEY GENERATORS" OR "MONEY HACKERS". They are either one of a few things:

1. Viruses
2. Keyloggers
3. You put your info in and it gets passed to a email.

I know I have posted things like "Are there any money generators" but I know now. Please don't download things like that.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gullible is the same when its spelt backwards too.

I've always said this, anyone who got phished/hacked/keylogged has no one to blame but themselves. How could you seriously check youtube of all places for a program like that. Especially after you had already asked here and we all said they don't exist!

Edit: My rant is aimed at the guy who pmed you and anyone else who is greedy enough to fall for this rubbish!

Ned

Ned

AzzidReign
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I still don't get it :frown:
Mind explaining?
LMAO!!!!!! Means you believe something that by far not true. Gullible backwards is elbillug.
acb40b6d04772b0176c773bf2a571359.png

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey 7s.
Okay before I got a PM from a guy saying "My account got hacked. Please give me some gold to kick start my RS experience again". He then wrote "A guy on youtube had a PIN generator and I put my info in and it must have got stolen".

NEVER EVER EVER DOWNLOAD THOSE "MONEY GENERATORS" OR "MONEY HACKERS". They are either one of a few things:

1. Viruses
2. Keyloggers
3. You put your info in and it gets passed to a email.

I know I have posted things like "Are there any money generators" but I know now. Please don't download things like that.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/455292-to-everyone-who-says-they-got-hacked/

dahockeymasta12

dahockeymasta12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh really, nobody knew this before even though we have a pinned thread on it......

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a thread by [member=exott].

M

miniclip152

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um you must feel stupid...It is stupid to download ANYTHING off youtube.

Top Bottom
Login
Register