What's new

Unsolved Never Sleep!

• Thread starter 212 Nasty
  • Start date
  • Views 154

212 Nasty

Reaction score
Hey guys. Nice to meet yall etc etc.

I have a Note 4 and am Android. I play Clash of Clans and Boom Beach alot. Now you can't attack players when their online. So I was wondering.

How can I make these two apps always stay running in the back ground?

Tried a few bs apps in Google play store just to wake up to losing resource islands and being hit etc.

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You could try installing bluestack on your computer and have them up. And if you have them on the computer I think there is some online bots that you can use to gain gold/elixir

212 Nasty

Reaction score
Well I've tried some stuff with blue stacks for other games and it's insane laggy.

But I wouldn't understand backing up seeing the games are server sided. I just want to keep these apps running in the background for like..... Good.

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
Well supercell boots you off after a while so using a bot could work.

212 Nasty

Reaction score
Oh ok. So if they boot you off after a while then using blue stacks and pre recording your mouse movements would keep them thinking your actually still in the game?

V

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Reaction score
Oh ok. So if they boot you off after a while then using blue stacks and pre recording your mouse movements woukd keep them thinking your actually still in the game?
We have a reply button. And they don't record mouse movements as bluestacks is it's only independent sandbox. A bot would constantly be working, so you wouldn't get the "Are you still there" message. However the bot I used would take breaks so it didn't get detected or booted off by SC.

A

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Both of those games force you to log off every so long, so it wouldnt matter even if there was a way

Top Bottom