• Thread starter Four Twenty
  • Start date
  • Views 1,046
Four Twenty

Riddles

#
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Samsung Galaxy Admire 4g for MetroPCS and about two days ago I have been having problems with my 4g. It would disconnect and for me able to get it to work again I would have to restart my phone, then it would ask me if I would like to connect to a mobile network. I have to do this about every 5-10 minutes. Before this all started, I downloaded an app and it said something about how it affects the network and that if I went to delete the app I would have to change the network settings or something back and I never did when I deleted it.

Can somebody please reply fast with a solution?

Qualify

Qualify

Disregard women, Acquire currency
Experienced Veteran Greeter AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i had some problems like this ! IDK If your settings look like mine but go to settings>wirelessandnetworks?mobilenetworks? See if its unchecked if it is , check it!

Four Twenty

Riddles

#
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i had some problems like this ! IDK If your settings look like mine but go to settings>wirelessandnetworks?mobilenetworks? See if its unchecked if it is , check it!
I did that and still does not work

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
I did that and still does not work
just do a compete phone reset if they does not work then what service provider do you have ether way have them reactivate your phone

Four Twenty

Riddles

#
Reaction score
Sin$
just do a compete phone reset if they does not work then what service provider do you have ether way have them reactivate your phone
Yeah, I was thinking about resetting it but I just don't want to lose all of my stuff.

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I was thinking about resetting it but I just don't want to lose all of my stuff.
you could save pics and stuff to ur pc and then reset or just take to store and have them reactivate it

PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Save your pictures & music, factory rest the phone.

If the problem persist, Your phone is defective.

Top Bottom
Login
Register