• Thread starter XeXLosSantos
  • Start date
  • Views 771
XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have ever modded GTA 4 back in the day, then you would know what I'm talking about. Pretty much what the network ghost did was change your character to Luis from story mode. Then anyone who joined the game after you set your character to Luis would not be able to see you on the map, player list, or even recent players in the Xbox guide button.

Now I'm wondering if there is something like this for GTA V?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
to Luis from story mode. Then anyone who joined the game after you set your character to Luis would not be able to see you on the map, player list, or even recent players in the Xbox guide button.

Now I'm wondering if there is something like this for GTA V?
There was a glitch that was patched awhile ago where you would use a lag switch whilst switching being story mode and online in order to glitch modded cars into online mode. Sometimes, one would find themselves playing as Michael, but everyone else in the game could not see that person.

As far as mods go, some menu's allow for model swapping so that player can play as a characters from the story mode. Some men's also feature invisbility. However, as far as not being able to be seen on the player list or recent players of XBL, I don't think so.

Upvote 0
XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a glitch that was patched awhile ago where you would use a lag switch whilst switching being story mode and online in order to glitch modded cars into online mode. Sometimes, one would find themselves playing as Michael, but everyone else in the game could not see that person.

As far as mods go, some menu's allow for model swapping so that player can play as a characters from the story mode. Some men's also feature invisbility. However, as far as not being able to be seen on the player list or recent players of XBL, I don't think so.
Would switching to Micheal would at least take you off the radar?

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wich ones? I'm using Purge v2.7 and I don't think it has that option.
I don't know. I use a private one a friend trusted with me. You could always check the GTA V modding section and the premium gaming section for other menus besides the one you are using.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register