Question netcheat.NEED HELP PLEASE :)

• Thread starter tyrone5
  • Start date
  • Views 1,251
T

tyrone5

Reaction score
Sin$
cant get netcheat to connect to the ps3 i have ccapi on the ps3 im able to connect to it with console manager but never with netcheat wat am i doing wrong? thanks

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
delete the folder you have for netcheat...etract a new folder from the zip or .rar file.
place all the mapi.dll files you need for it to run on your computer (can be had from downloading PRODG)
place any plugin files you want in the plugins folder for netcheat
now open the application and update it
then click connect a IP entrée box should appear, place yours PS3 IP in it
click attach, then go to plugins tab and click on what plugin you would like to use 2x's

if you close netcheat and the IP box doesn't appear then you need to make a .rar file of alnetcheat with all mapis and plugins you want so everytime you close it you delete the old and extract and open the new folder

T

tyrone5

Reaction score
Sin$
delete the folder you have for netcheat...etract a new folder from the zip or .rar file.
place all the mapi.dll files you need for it to run on your computer (can be had from downloading PRODG)
click attach, then go to plugins tab and click on what plugin you would like to use 2x's

if you close netcheat and the IP box doesn't appear then you need to make a .rar file of alnetcheat with all mapis and plugins you want so everytime you close it you delete the old and extract and open the new folder
thanks,will try :smile:

T

tyrone5

Reaction score
Sin$

Not working,im doing it through my router.any other way around it? 
how are you connected?
(pc to ps3 or router to ps3?)
through my router.any other way?

Top Bottom
Login
Register