What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Negative

• Thread starter Seeboi
  • Start date
  • Views 405
S

Seeboi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i went into a modded lobby yesterday and the guys name was HolyLag, and i never got an invite back so i waited 20 minutes and i know i didnt kill anyone when i got in there, and next thing i know when i check my leaderboards and my kills and my score and my wins are all negative, i worked wayyyyyy to hard to get all my leaderboards and it just goes to waste like that? is there anyway to fix it? or what do i do?

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
hahahah their is but you have to go back to the lobby and try not to get a lot of killls thats what happened to my accuracy and it went negative

S

Seeboi

Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone here can make a lobby just for me, for leaderboards and xp will you? i just wanted 10th prestige last time and some how i lost my leaderboards, i just want my leaderboards back, will they go back to normal, or no?

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone here can make a lobby just for me, for leaderboards and xp will you? i just wanted 10th prestige last time and some how i lost my leaderboards, i just want my leaderboards back, will they go back to normal, or no?

Sorry to be mean but no one is going to do a lobby just for you for free. If you really want to get into a lobby there are people on here who will do it for money.

S

Seeboi

Reaction score
Sin$
thats how i got into a lobby, for free.. people do it for free, im just saying if anyone see's this whos doing a free lobby, can they let me know when and if they will invite me

Top Bottom
Login
Register