What's new

Discussion Negative

• Thread starter Seeboi
  • Start date
  • Views 324
S

Seeboi

Reaction score
Hey, i went into a modded lobby yesterday and the guys name was HolyLag, and i never got an invite back so i waited 20 minutes and i know i didnt kill anyone when i got in there, and next thing i know when i check my leaderboards and my kills and my score and my wins are all negative, i worked wayyyyyy to hard to get all my leaderboards and it just goes to waste like that? is there anyway to fix it? or what do i do?

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hahahah their is but you have to go back to the lobby and try not to get a lot of killls thats what happened to my accuracy and it went negative

S

Seeboi

Reaction score
if anyone here can make a lobby just for me, for leaderboards and xp will you? i just wanted 10th prestige last time and some how i lost my leaderboards, i just want my leaderboards back, will they go back to normal, or no?

C

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
if anyone here can make a lobby just for me, for leaderboards and xp will you? i just wanted 10th prestige last time and some how i lost my leaderboards, i just want my leaderboards back, will they go back to normal, or no?

Sorry to be mean but no one is going to do a lobby just for you for free. If you really want to get into a lobby there are people on here who will do it for money.

S

Seeboi

Reaction score
thats how i got into a lobby, for free.. people do it for free, im just saying if anyone see's this whos doing a free lobby, can they let me know when and if they will invite me

Top Bottom