• Start date
  • Views 698
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakejoness

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, this is my first time using this site so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong space. I came here because last night when I was playing my (still) favorite game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (CoD4) when I joined some random Team Deathmatch lobby which ended up being hacked. I did not notice at first and killed the first guy I saw. This resulted in me earning some crazy amount of negative XP. I eventually left the game and tried to join another lobby but I am unable to select any type of lobby. I understand that Activision has stopped their support for this game, so I was hoping someone here could help me out. I don't play any other game and I really don't want to get a new gamertag, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! My gamertag is Jake DABS Jones, email is [email protected] and I'm playing on an XBox 360. Thank you!!! Any help will be appreciated.

J

jakejoness

Reaction score
Sin$
Deranked?
Yes, it shows me at level 1 (formerly level 55, no prestige) but when I try and select a game type - Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, etc - it says I need to be at least level 1.

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, this is my first time using this site so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong space. I came here because last night when I was playing my (still) favorite game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (CoD4) when I joined some random Team Deathmatch lobby which ended up being hacked. I did not notice at first and killed the first guy I saw. This resulted in me earning some crazy amount of negative XP. I eventually left the game and tried to join another lobby but I am unable to select any type of lobby. I understand that Activision has stopped their support for this game, so I was hoping someone here could help me out. I don't play any other game and I really don't want to get a new gamertag, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! My gamertag is Jake DABS Jones, email is [email protected] and I'm playing on an XBox 360. Thank you!!! Any help will be appreciated.
It was a deranked lobby. Honestly the only way to get it back up is with a modded lobby or playing legit.

Upvote 0
J

jakejoness

Reaction score
Sin$
It was a deranked lobby. Honestly the only way to get it back up is with a modded lobby or playing legit.
I would love to just play legit again but I can't select any game types! It's like I was deranked to a level below 1. If i need to get in a modded game to move it back, I would be interested in that as well. It sucks because I just want to play the game without mods :mad:

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to just play legit again but I can't select any game types! It's like I was deranked to a level below 1. If i need to get in a modded game to move it back, I would be interested in that as well. It sucks because I just want to play the game without mods :mad:
Yea, sucks when you get unlucky like that. You can find modded lobbies in this section.

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, I just need someone to get me in a lobby where I can kill someone for a modded amount of XP, yes?
Pretty much. They also host fun ones, which I doubt you'll want lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register