Negative EXP Boosting

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by RNizzle, Feb 2, 2009 with 6 replies and 2,575 views.

1. RNizzle

RNizzle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys.

Need another -EXP account to play with in Team Slayer and someone to play on my -EXP account (unless someone else is willing to use theres and then I use mine to boost them). I'm level 43 going to 50 and my -EXP account will be at around -100.

Basically I need you if you're;

-EXP and good
    -Willing to play on my -EXP acc
    -Someone looking to rank up (preferably lower than 40)

Hit me up quick. Need to get this done.

2. Fear

Fear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what lvl does ur -exp have?
    cause i think such an acc does only work if it was like a 45 and u delvld it to a lvl1 again plus -exp...?!

3. OP
    RNizzle

RNizzle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't think it matters what level it is. I just tested it on split screen and it matched up with 30-38's which is an easy win. I've managed to get it to -80 with 9 TrueSkill. If anyone can confirm that it has to be a higher level, please do drop by.

Also, if you're interested in being boosted yourself, I'm only working with people who are good and guaranteed to go positive. When I reach 50, and if who ever plays with me hasn't reached their target rank, I will play with them using my negative account as long as I can.

4. Fear

Fear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    u need to be negative in the playlist youre boosting?

5. OP
    RNizzle

RNizzle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah...

It's -87 in Slayer at the moment. Can lower it further if need be.

6. Minxy

Minxy Newbie

Ratings:
    Nah, It doesn't need to be a higher level.

And I'm interested in being boosted, I'm pretty much always positive when I get on a good team, or break even with a lot of assists. I'm not really looking to get up to a 50, a 45 would do. If you want to play:

GT - buckethead jr

7. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    ^^ Nice GT. Sorry, just had to comment :smile: