Discussion Needing Help 3.60 henkaku game issues

• Thread starter EpikReign
  • Start date
  • Views 824
E

EpikReign

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello im new to modding and dont want to brick my vita . im willing to pay 20$ to whoever helps me intall the games on this henkaku molecule thing im having trouble . #22 year old gamer looking for some nostalgia ... i paid 180 on ebay for this system and dont want to have to throw it away because its useless right now please help me get gamesssssssssssss

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be able to assist you, but you need to tell me the problem first.

E

EpikReign

Reaction score
Sin$
I might be able to assist you, but you need to tell me the problem first.
i cant explain well... i have henkaku ? i have the bubbles for molecular and maidumptool and vitamin ...... i just hove 0 games and cant get them working . i have them installed on my memory card but cant get any of them to show up anywhere ... please help threw teamviewer or facetime or skype so you ca see what i mean . they just wont show / or the folder is bad . b ut there all from no pay station where i got my psp games and they all work on my psp

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant explain well... i have henkaku ? i have the bubbles for molecular and maidumptool and vitamin ...... i just hove 0 games and cant get them working . i have them installed on my memory card but cant get any of them to show up anywhere ... please help threw teamviewer or facetime or skype so you ca see what i mean . they just wont show / or the folder is bad . b ut there all from no pay station where i got my psp games and they all work on my psp
Are they all VPKs or Maidumps?

Top Bottom
Login
Register