• Thread starter EliteDonar627
  • Start date
  • Views 433
EliteDonar627

EliteDonar627

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so my xbox shuts off automaticlly after 6 hours of inactivity and i have infections for mw2 that i paid for and dont want to loose them so how would i keep my xbox from shutting off when im sleeping and not using it...ex taping the buttons or sumthin help

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you could just lay your controller down on something so teh analog stick is constantly going up and down and what not.
or tape it but make sure that your batteries are full :biggrin:

B

benconway21

Reaction score
Sin$
no i belive that there is a setting in your consle settings that the axbox will turn off after 6 hours just turn that off and you will b fine

hope i helped

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no i belive that there is a setting in your consle settings that the axbox will turn off after 6 hours just turn that off and you will b fine

hope i helped
He would have to loose his infections to do that. But you might want to disable that timer and infections are not even that good anymore.

B

benconway21

Reaction score
Sin$
i ment if he turns it off before he gets them there will b no timer on so he cant loose them unless he goes to the dashboard

iProSkillz

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
I have left my xbox on for 2 days so yes there must be a way to change the settings. Beside the infections are not even that good unless you want to use them for game battles.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just flip your controller over to where the analog sticks are facing down.
and its not recommended that you leave your xbox on the whole 6 hours, unless you sent your xbox to microsoft and they permanently fixed it.
Infections aren't worth it

D

dispnam123

All I Do Is Win
Reaction score
Sin$
Just flip your controller over to where the analog sticks are facing down.
and its not recommended that you leave your xbox on the whole 6 hours, unless you sent your xbox to microsoft and they permanently fixed it.
Infections aren't worth it

Or a 12v fan mod.

And hey!! Infections rock!

Top Bottom
Login
Register