What's new

Solved Need your help Se7enSins. Account banned, transferring to anew.

• Thread starter cjkuhlenbeck
  • Start date
  • Views 1,679
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cjkuhlenbeck

Reaction score
So my 5 year old account finally died today. Moving on, I'm about to create a new gold account, but was curious about what I can transfer. I know I can transfer saves, I can't transfer DLC. What I'm really interested in is GPDs. I know the gamerscore could be copied (but instabanned after). I don't care about the gamerscore, was hoping to recover my badass rank, skins, etc. Possibly my castle crashers saves, maybe unlocks for a few games. So essentially everything related to the .GPDs. Does anyone have any past experience with this? Can I transfer anything? If so, what? and how can I tell?
Other sites were not helpful, So if anyone helps, SERIOUSLY thanks. Ive been trying all day and getting empty threads.

C

cjkuhlenbeck

Reaction score
Okay, does anyone have an offline profile that has a bunch of badass tokens, and alot already used?

I

irak alkyda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my 5 year old account finally died today. Moving on, I'm about to create a new gold account, but was curious about what I can transfer. I know I can transfer saves, I can't transfer DLC. What I'm really interested in is GPDs. I know the gamerscore could be copied (but instabanned after). I don't care about the gamerscore, was hoping to recover my badass rank, skins, etc. Possibly my castle crashers saves, maybe unlocks for a few games. So essentially everything related to the .GPDs. Does anyone have any past experience with this? Can I transfer anything? If so, what? and how can I tell?
Other sites were not helpful, So if anyone helps, SERIOUSLY thanks. Ive been trying all day and getting empty threads.
i kno you can transfer ur DLC with a license transfer. hit up deftoned and i bet hell know abt the GPD problem.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
i kno you can transfer ur DLC with a license transfer. hit up deftoned and i bet hell know abt the GPD problem.
i cant help but lol.
you might instant ban yourself since the gpd has already been online with other account.
just download one of my saves and get ur BA rank back

I

irak alkyda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant help but lol.
you might instant ban yourself since the gpd has already been online with other account.
hold up ur also deftoned

M

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Keep the banned profile on the xbox, as long as it isn't deleted the DLC on it can be used on any account on the same xbox.

C

cjkuhlenbeck

Reaction score
Can't do a license transfer if I can't sign in, but its okay, like I stated earlier, im not that interested in DLC. I can always rebuy it all, and most of it is for games I no longer play.
i cant help but lol.
I actually use a lot of your saves. Epic btw, kinda had a celebrity shock moment when you posted. And I would do this, but I had max tokens, and i had like 14 mill rank, with numbers around 2050%. I know its ridiculous, but it was fun for a few reasons. I mostly played with them off, but was a cool feature to have. Not only would it take hours to earn, but hours to spend. Which time I am limited on, which is why i'm replying so much later. Don't have a lot of free time. I did find what i believe to be a working editor for BL2 GPDs. It did actually mark the BA tokens in it with accurate counts for my GPD and ..lol yours. Gonna give that a shot Thursday (next free day i have) to see if i can edit a clean save, i don't have any other ideas. I really just want a jump-start on the spending of the tokens. Thanks for the replies, my other threads on other sites went unnoticed.

C

cjkuhlenbeck

Reaction score
Also just to note, i wasnt banned for modding exactly. I had kinda duped my profile to another console that doesnt go online for some of the crazier stuff. It had quite a few games played on it, and a few achievements. Anyways, I went out of town and a friend who was house sitting reconnected the xbox live cable. Im guessing it tried to sync the profile with all the games i played on that ones achievements, and missing the ones from the online console. I was banned for "profile modification".

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
I never really dug into the Gpd.
Can't do a license transfer if I can't sign in, but its okay, like I stated earlier, im not that interested in DLC. I can always rebuy it all, and most of it is for games I no longer play.

I actually use a lot of your saves. Epic btw, kinda had a celebrity shock moment when you posted. And I would do this, but I had max tokens, and i had like 14 mill rank, with numbers around 2050%. I know its ridiculous, but it was fun for a few reasons. I mostly played with them off, but was a cool feature to have. Not only would it take hours to earn, but hours to spend. Which time I am limited on, which is why i'm replying so much later. Don't have a lot of free time. I did find what i believe to be a working editor for BL2 GPDs. It did actually mark the BA tokens in it with accurate counts for my GPD and ..lol yours. Gonna give that a shot Thursday (next free day i have) to see if i can edit a clean save, i don't have any other ideas. I really just want a jump-start on the spending of the tokens. Thanks for the replies, my other threads on other sites went unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom