• Start date
  • Views 338
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x iDoWork

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I need help I think I have a capadable 360 it's an original 360 old dashboard none hdmi...I can give you any other info if you need it
I think it would be better if you can email me about it because sitting on here writing messages would be stupid
email= [email protected]
I know some decent mods I know how to run modio, xport360 all that stuff...
Somebody please help :smile:

bubushkinator

bubushkinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you wondering if it is jtaggable? Most likely yes, but you have to check the CB by dumping the nand. Tutorials are on this site.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I need help I think I have a capadable 360 it's an original 360 old dashboard none hdmi...I can give you any other info if you need it
I think it would be better if you can email me about it because sitting on here writing messages would be stupid
email= [email protected]
I know some decent simple mods I know how to run modio, xport360 all that stuff...

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/44-xbox-360-support/

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
email= [email protected]
I know some decent mods I know how to run modio, xport360 all that stuff...

If you running the old dashboard you more then likely can JTag it. However, claiming you can run xport and modio is almost nothing compared to actually JTaging an xbox, and knowing the necessary files to run and how to use them and why they are what they are. I would personally look into it a lot more before you run off and read the first JTaging tutorial you find. Also, how would emailing be any faster then posting on here? It wouldn't. Provide us with a kernal version and we can tell you for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register