• Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date
  • Views 481
Excalibur

WATERMODZ

KG The OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people I need a couple of testers for my waw usb gamesave mod menu. PM me if you want to help.

AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people I need a couple of testers for my waw usb gamesave mod menu. PM me if you want to help.
wait wait wait... are you asking for tested for a usb menu... DO YOU NOT HAVE A XBOX?!

Excalibur

WATERMODZ

KG The OG
Reaction score
Sin$
wait wait wait... are you asking for tested for a usb menu... DO YOU NOT HAVE A XBOX?!
I only have 1 usb and i used all the space on that for jtag mods and crap so, you have to configure your device. And i would like other peoples opinions before i release something.

Mysterion

Touch Me 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I only have 1 usb and i used all the space on that for jtag mods and crap so, you have to configure your device. And i would like other peoples opinions before i release something.
1. Back everything up.
2. Delete everything on the usb.
3. Test menu
4. Put everything back on usb
5. ???
6 Profit

AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
fair play, if you want you can add me on skype and i will load it up and recorded it for you.
skype = mike12074

7s Vexed

7s Vexed

(( <3 ATHEIST <3 ))
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Back everything up.
2. Delete everything on the usb.
3. Test menu
4. Put everything back on usb
5. ???
6 Profit
That won't work. If he configures his USb, it's going to take up just about all the GBs he has on it. ( Know from experience ). Then when you try to format it back to a FAT32, it won't format. It'll say there is a problem with the formatting. So he'll have to go basically buy a new usb. Unless he has a transfer cable and put all the jtag mods on his HDD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register