Need Team Slayer Booster

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Pwnage21, Feb 15, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,318 views.

1. doogyboogydo

doogyboogydo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im a 24 in teamslayer and my main rank is 35 with 1106 EXP

can some 1 boost me a 50? or anything in the 40's it's up to you.

I can standby in GTA IV in ranked and boost u to a 10 in team death match

I can get a microsoft point card or a 1-2 month but not right now i used my money on some good kush lol.

uhh. idk what else i can do but for the cards u have to boost me 1st and trust me i dont rip people off I gave 2 boosters 3 months and they scammed me allready so thats y u gota boost me 1st.

My Gamertags Pwnage21

you can boost me on any playlist I might be low in some though if you dont want to do team slayer

2. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    well i can get you up there in swat but you have 1k xp? we could give it a try i have a neg xp account in swat so it may be quick lvl's or it mite just be a ***** 2 lvl. add "OH Bomber" i don't need anything except a invite before ever match cuz i will be quitting them all to keep my xp down :smile:

3. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1106 exp is a LOT. you're going to have to win 20-30+ games in a row. I was stuck at 31 on my main account and it took damn near 20+ straight wins to rank up to a 40. getting to a 50 will be almost impossible. try for a colonel.

4. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    i was thinking i could get you to a 40-45 but 50 would be HARD without me going neg 1000 in swat :biggrin:

5. x Brutalcha0s x

x Brutalcha0s x Newbie

Ratings:

do u think u could help me lvl in swat? im a 30 in it

6. g4o headshot

g4o headshot Newbie

Ratings: