need swat boost ;) take a look inside!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by BoMeR2ReMoB, Feb 12, 2009 with 27 replies and 748 views.

1. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    need swat, ts or, dubs boost :wink: take a look inside!(12m 4 grabs)

take a look at this pic,
    [Click here to view the link]
    [Click here to view the link]
    well i am not saying anything just add me on xbl and we can talk things out.
    xBoMeR2ReMoBx

EDIT: guess i will fill out the mandatory forum.
    Current Level in Swat:47
    Payment:12m
    Gamertag:speechless:bomer2remobx
    How long you expect it done in?:idc

2. RNizzle

RNizzle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I could help you to 30-40.

3. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    What the **** is the point of those pictures..... This thread makes zero sense. What are you trying to say. How about you just say what you want without looking stupid. Mmmk?

EDIT: Want a boost for an XBL card? why dont you tell a few things?

Current Level in Swat:
    Payment:
    Gamertag:
    How long you expect it done in?:

4. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    i know people that play games have a bad attention span but seriously there was less then 100 words, go back and finish reading.
    "well i am not saying anything just add me on xbl and we can talk things out."
    o and i am a 47 in swat ts and dubs i want a boost i got a 12 month from a friend almost a 1hour ago and i have 3 years on my account so i need a boost. just hit me up on xbl like i said and we can talk.
    EDIT: just for you i can bold the part you are most likely looking for.

5. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    Me have a bad attention span? just trying to get you your 50 by helping out. If I cant understand what the **** your trying to get at, what makes you think others will?

w/e have fun giving away a year of Xbox live for 3 levels in Halo

6. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    What are you talking about god ur worse then funman.

BTW i'm done boosting people and you want to know why? Im tired of horrible 50's in matchmaking, thinking their all big and bad then when the game comes they blow. Your 50 means nothing if you didn't get it legit. Real 50's worked for their 50 you let someone do it 4 u. Your 50 means nothing more than a number and pixels.

/out

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    well to bad for that i am a 50 on other accounts legit but this is my main first account and i cant do it cuz i have to much xp.
    also i am not going to get carried and im not letting someone else do it for me i just cant get the 50 on this account without a lil help and maybe a good team.

8. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Then Why the **** do u care then? If you want a booster nobody is gonna rank up an account will 200000000 freaking thousand xp. Bull**** you have a 50!! If you were a real 50 you wouldn't care about your rank locked account and just play. BTW theres no such thing as to much xp. I got it on my main 1st. I had to win to 200 games in a row to go from a 45-50. Get it legit or not at all. Also Need help from a team, WTF unless your playing mlg you dont need a team. I didnt get a partner till i was a 48. Anyone can get a 50 on a second account I made 10 and sold them all. It's easy I boosted a ****ing horrible 20 to a 50.

Get over yourself. And like i said before if you cant get a 50 legit don't get 1 at all.

People like you ruin matchmaking, don't bother replying

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    as if, you know if you could get a 50 on your main you would. how does it feel telling everyone that you have a 50 just its not your main? sux doesn't it. my 50 account has like 50 gs and no time(xbl gold membership) and no way am i disowning this account with 22k gs. just so i can show people my 50. **** that dude get over it a 50 is not hard to get at all with a fresh account. but when you have so many matches on your first account you played on it gets hard.

10. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    My 50 is on my main ****ing retard and if you cant get it on your main your not a real 50. No one is going to boost an account with that many xp and if you derank it its not gonna make a difference you already played to many games and lost.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    oh yeah i forgot you did all this by your self like me rite kid. seriously i don't know you and you say your good or at least imply that you are good. just drop it you think your all that cuz you had a full team that helped you get your 50. and i play by myself and cant do it cuz i have "too many games played". wow dude you fit the serious halo 3 player profile perfect.
    Complains about every little thing.
    Blame everyone and everything for everything.
    swear a lot.
    dude get a life. i offered a 12 month basically for a team to play with me that can go positive. and what happens a person that fits the profile of a serious halo 3 player has to cry and moan about something like always. (:cursing:=u)
    EDIT: o and i am sorry that my wins and losses are 900/1200 if i had a team it would be more then 1000/1200

12. iTz Robbo

iTz Robbo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey i could try helping you if you want mate however i could sell you one if you want

13. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Why do you need a team? Just get in dubz. Getting a 50 is so easy. I have gotten 50's sometimes without even playing with a partner in dubz. I used to work for halo3boostingservice.com and have gotten over 30 50's. BTW im loving your service record going like -6 in each game. And just a heads up when you play with other 50's they usually check what you 50 or 50's are in. When they see urs is in swat their gonna laugh their *** off:w00t:. And stop thinking i'm the typical halo 3 player. I got my 50 when I had 800xp and was a kernal grade 2. It took a ****ing hundred games to go from a 45-50. And with H3 boosting service i have boosted accounts with 1500 xp and got them 2 50's. Stop calling me the typical h3 player when you are, a unlegit 50. Get the **** over yourself you got a 50 on a second account. You nothing more than a second accouter.

As much as I hate people like you, I'll help you go to halo3boostinservice.com they will get you your 50 legit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    :smile: dude i will give you some thanks for that last post you really do not know what your are talking about do you. you are a typical halo 3 player end of story, we do not have to talk about that one any more anyone that played 100+ matches of halo with there mic on would know this. also i am not all self absorbed talking about how many 50 i got so you can stop with the get over your self ****. also i would love to see your gamer tag i say around 1k gs to 2k, you don't get off your xbox but, you don't change disks. you sit at home and talk **** on this forum all day get on halo and complain. seriously i just did, i just mapped out your whole life. also how far did you go on my service record 2-3 games my brother plays on this you stalker he played a few swat and i told his *** to play social scrim with his friends when i found out he was on swat.

CAN SOMEONE JUST KILL THIS TOPIC. MR TALK **** ALL DAY WONT STOP THROWING USELESS STUFF IN HERE.

15. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    ok well i will get some more detail in here,
    first of all i get 12 months for free i may have a guide on how to get them but it is illegal big time but cannot be traced and is hard to be caught. i am giving you a legit 12 month code just for your help to get to a 50 in swat, ts or, dubs.
    this is how i would like it to go down,
    if it is a quick lvling process i will send you the code any way you would like(aka:e-mail) or if it takes a while i would expect you to get me to a 50 first. then i can send you the code.
    seriously if you do not trust me just leave now cuz i most likely don't trust you and do not want to waist a bunch of 12 months just to finally get someone to do it for me.
    it would help if you had neg xp but if you think you can do it on a 50 with 10k xp be my guest.
    i would like a repoonce to this by tonight or by tomorrow morning.
    and would like to start around the same time.
    add me on aim msn or xbox
    AIM:bomer2remob
    MSN:U_Love_Me_N_U_Know_It@hotmail.com
    XBOX:speechless:bomer2remobx
    i would love this done quick please. how many times are you offerd a 12 month $45 doller item to lvl someone 3-4 lvls.
    :thumbup:

16. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    I would love to boost you, and your offer is great. But I hate swat. I'm sure someone else will help you.

17. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    thank you
    if you think you could do it try in ts or dubs just add me

18. SerpantSlayer

SerpantSlayer Getting There

Ratings:
    ill help 4 a 12 month. Aim - xSerpantSlayerx. ill get u to 49, then u give me the code and ill get u to 50 in swat.

19. OP
    BoMeR2ReMoB

Ratings:
    anyone got a neg swat account? cuz for my 48 me and my friend had to play for 47 wins with less then 6 losses.
    EDIT: i would love a boost to make things quicker cuz doing this legit is wasting way to much time :smile:
    The offer is still up.

20. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha not very subtle there huh bomber? lol dude do you still need help with the annual achievment or did you already get it?