What's new

Solved Need support on RGH/JTAG

E

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Reaction score
I am a beginner to the jtag/rgh community but i recently just got one and i figured a bit out, everythings up ans running but im having an issue with Halo Reach. I downloaded its iso from a site, looked theough the files and it looks like the game, but when i install it into my xbox and launch the xex it loads up all the way till it says halo then Disc Unreadable error pops up. Ive tried deleted and redownloading it and the same results.

Edit: I do not mod online. Only modding for personal offline use.

Last edited:
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a beginner to the jtag/rgh community but i recently just got one and i figured a bit out, everythings up ans running but im having an issue with Halo Reach. I downloaded its iso from a site, looked theough the files and it looks like the game, but when i install it into my xbox and launch the xex it loads up all the way till it says halo then Disc Unreadable error pops up. Ive tried deleted and redownloading it and the same results.

Edit: I do not mod online. Only modding for personal offline use.
that's fine. the error pop up message means u have a bad copy aka a bad (rip) aka go download another version. the 1 u obtained was most likely a scratched disc burn. not a biggie. just find a different website to dowmload from and boom u ahould be good to go

E

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Reaction score
Thank you! Yea i figure it out and got it all sorted

Top Bottom