• Views 3,938
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pointless... not gunna fight with the owner... worthless to do right now... I was gunna buy valhalla.. still am... But its just not worth $50.... Idk why or even HOW u guys came up with that price...

M

Merkaveli

Reaction score
Sin$
my friend has a cracked version but its extremly buggy so its not even worth it lol

B

Beast4Life14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well then tell him to leak it cuz its not worth paying for.. Just really want it but not enough to spend $50 of my own money... So tell him 2 leak pl0x?

K

kaboose611

Reaction score
Sin$
why is there no one who has not leaked valhalla yet like who ever did it would be like god to alot of ppl so plz some one leak it it is not worth 50$ not woth anything it shoulld be free so plz some one leak it

V

Vysse666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
way to necro...anyways left 4 dead 2 is patched and for froza there is a cheaper solution called SAIO...

z IFuILILeTe z

z IFuILILeTe z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the tool , and trust me is worth the 50$ i paid... so buy it and do money out of it modding your friends saves and you will make the money back..

S

soundmaster20

Reaction score
Sin$
i have it tell me what you need xbl soundmaster20

T

Twugger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was gonna buy it until i saw it was 50$... Its stupid, they should at least have some sort of Trial or demo that restricts you from doing some things... im not gonna go buy something that will probably be cracked soon or that im not sure will work, i heard L4D2 mods dont work anymore anyway

M

MNSTR

Reaction score
Sin$
#1 the tool is only 5-10$ if you find the right version and
#2 the server isnt even encrypted out of all servers so while some one else is downloading it you can steel it.
#3 modio is free because a moron made it and it sucks you can crash it with a simple http flooder.
#4 the reason it cost money is because people who have specific moding tallents want money to help put things together

and the retard whos friend said he "got it" but its bugged ur a idiot it wouldnt be bugged unless your friend tried to steel a bugged version.

And i have the tool i opened the server and took someones download so ha and if any one wants it you half to ask nicely=)

and leaking wont work its routed so you will end up with a program that opens to a blank window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register