• Thread starter Nuk3dd
  • Start date
  • Views 656
N

Nuk3dd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
198,263,VALUE,PERKS_CHALLENGES,feature_challenges,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,

All right I'm all out of disks so if someone is feeling kind feel free to test this
Put this in your nazi_zombie prototype

self maps\_challenges_coop::unlock ( "feature_challenges");
Good luck, I'll be working more on it tomorrow. Basically just found that the code for challenges is feature_challenges, so feel free to test stuff

lib56

lib56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
198,263,VALUE,PERKS_CHALLENGES,feature_challenges,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,VALUE,

All right I'm all out of disks so if someone is feeling kind feel free to test this
Put this in your nazi_zombie prototype

self maps\_challenges_coop::unlock ( "feature_challenges");
Good luck, I'll be working more on it tomorrow. Basically just found that the code for challenges is feature_challenges, so feel free to test stuff

did anyone test this yet???

F

fergieman92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if this did work this would only unlock the challenges for coop campaign you need the MP challenges which will be hard to find out since there are many places to check for the code.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if this did work this would only unlock the challenges for coop campaign you need the MP challenges which will be hard to find out since there are many places to check for the code.

This ^

But on a side note I tested this and a few other things and it didn't work but it could have been the other stuff I tried.

Top Bottom
Login
Register