• Views 193
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Missing_Dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My GT: Missing Dreams
I have noticed that I'm probably the only one hosting Hunger Games maps on Se7enSins, and I would like to note to everyone that if anyone needs someone to start a hunger games map on Minecraft Xbox 360 I AM THE ONE TO GO TO.
If anyone would like to suggest a minecraft hunger games map plz inbox me with a link. (I have my Horizon set up ad my USB ready).
NEW THINGS COMING TO MY HUNGER GAMES MAPS:
  • There will be a Feast (I will reset the chests at spawn)
  • New hidden traps and chests
I want to add more things to make my hunger games server the best one on here.
I'M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!

C

Casey Huston

Reaction score
Can u host a hunger games right now if u can invite me GT is : Its FaZe FanBoy u can send me a friend request if u do hunger games alot
My GT: Missing Dreams
I have noticed that I'm probably the only one hosting Hunger Games maps on Se7enSins, and I would like to note to everyone that if anyone needs someone to start a hunger games map on Minecraft Xbox 360 I AM THE ONE TO GO TO.
If anyone would like to suggest a minecraft hunger games map plz inbox me with a link. (I have my Horizon set up ad my USB ready).
NEW THINGS COMING TO MY HUNGER GAMES MAPS:
  • There will be a Feast (I will reset the chests at spawn)
  • New hidden traps and chests
I want to add more things to make my hunger games server the best one on here.
I'M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!

Its FaZe FanBoy invite me if u can today
Can u host a hunger games right now if u can invite me GT is : Its FaZe FanBoy u can send me a friend request if u do hunger games alot

M

Missing_Dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its FaZe FanBoy invite me if u can today
i will be doing more today (SATURDAY) and tomarrrow. Try to invite friends so i can have more slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom