• Start date
  • Views 695
ilikefredy

ilikefredy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello person!

I am struggling to get consistent boot time with my current setup and was seeking some advice. Got a Matrix V3 (no oscillator) in a Trinity. Using the RGH2 + CR4 method with the top left two SLIM points bridged. I would say that around 60% of my boots are decent >5 cycles of the Matrix chip. This has not changed significantly when I have altered the following:

Longer & Shorter renditions of the RST wire (point A on the Matrix chip).
Different timing files (Only one that boots is the 7-1 timing file).
Tried both 30 gauge and 26 gauge wire for the RST and POST points (all other points are using 30 gauge).
Tried wrapping the RST wire around the X-clamp 1-3 times.

I am at a loss here; the census seems to be that the Matrix Muffin installs provide great boot times, but this is my 4th trinity using this method and have had the same issue on all of them… Inconsistency. Any advice, tips, or suggestions would make my day!

Cheers!

MrMorrison1983

MrMorrison1983

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if you resolved your problem, but you can try using a cleaner. They delete all unnecessary data and terminate useless processes in your system. I have an old PC and I'm a gamer, and CCleaner helped me to increase my FPS from 30-40 to 45-48. This article about cleaners helped me out, it might help you too to choose the best free registry cleaner. There you can find a description of the most popular software and their price.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys,read what he has written here.RGH is Xbox 360 related.Nothing at all to do with a PC computer or operating system.

Top Bottom
Login
Register