• Thread starter littlehoss1995
  • Start date
  • Views 411
L

littlehoss1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i did all the modding stuff i opened it and abgxed it for the first time and then got the code post and default files. I then got a downloaded (premodded) code post and put it back in and every single time i do this it says Error on the last abgx thing. And yes i did put the default in after the (premodded) code post.:cursing:

Its the game partition warning thing. And btw i got my own iso by hot swapping with wx360.

Ill try making another iso.
:thumbdown:

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
littlehoss1995 said:
Well i did all the modding stuff i opened it and abgxed it for the first time and then got the code post and default files. I then got a downloaded (premodded) code post and put it back in and every single time i do this it says Error on the last abgx thing. And yes i did put the default in after the (premodded) code post.:cursing:

Its the game partition warning thing. And btw i got my own iso by hot swapping with wx360.

Ill try making another iso.
:thumbdown:

Check if you did all of these:

1.Get a full copy of WaW

2.Opened the iso with wx360

3.Extracted the code_post_gfx.ff and the default.xex

4.Made a backup of each file just incase

5.Edited the code_post_gfx.ff with your mods

6. You opened the iso again with wx360 and replaced the code_post_gfx.ff followed by the default.xex

7.Burn to disc with the correct layerbreak settings

P.S If you run it through agbx at the end it will have in yellow (I think) a warning saying it has 1 of 4 errors. This is correct since you have modded the files.

Top Bottom
Login
Register