• Thread starter elu1996
  • Start date
  • Views 447
E

elu1996

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone..
I have a ps3 super slim and I was wondering if I anyway could get mods on bo2 now when ps3xploit 3.0 has come out.
I am extremely new to modding so simple answers would be appreciated, I am running 4.82 OFW btw.

Thanks.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone..
I have a ps3 super slim and I was wondering if I anyway could get mods on bo2 now when ps3xploit 3.0 has come out.
I am extremely new to modding so simple answers would be appreciated, I am running 4.82 OFW btw.

Thanks.
Can you provide a little more info? Like what is your Ce**, On the back of your ps3 look at the seriel number and find CE** and tell me what it is.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the CECH-4004C
Well that means you have to use the ps3xploit v3 and that uses han which is something I have never touched before so idk how to help you with that, however I would say you could mod bo2 on ps3 using it as it does allow pkg installation.
There is info on it here tho so that could help you: psx-place

E

elu1996

Reaction score
Sin$
Well that means you have to use the ps3xploit v3 and that uses han which is something I have never touched before so idk how to help you with that, however I would say you could mod bo2 on ps3 using it as it does allow pkg installation.
There is info on it here tho so that could help you: psx-place
I did in fact try some bo2 modded pkg's and searched the forums but anything really didn't work. But I guess I'll try to find something from there.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
I did in fact try some bo2 modded pkg's and searched the forums but anything really didn't work. But I guess I'll try to find something from there.
Wait if you already have it done and can install pkg's. Install multiman and then you can install mods from there. There are plenty of tutorials here for that so you can find them that way. They explain them a lot better than I could

E

elu1996

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait if you already have it done and can install pkg's. Install multiman and then you can install mods from there. There are plenty of tutorials here for that so you can find them that way. They explain them a lot better than I could
Well, I got multiman successfully installed but I get a error opening it (80010017), I think its because the ps3 needs to be jailbroken? hmm, I dont know.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I got multiman successfully installed but I get a error opening it (80010017), I think its because the ps3 needs to be jailbroken? hmm, I dont know.
Well idk then, I am used to having a jailbroken ps3 so that could be the issue. I can't really help any further than this. Sorry

Top Bottom
Login
Register