Need Some Ideas And Help

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by silentrunner2, Jan 23, 2009 with 2 replies and 287 views.

1. silentrunner2

silentrunner2 Contributor

Ratings:
    So i made a new thread about Halo 3 Toy Box V3 a few days ago but poeple ignored my thread and the poeple that did comment didnt really help me too much. Now i started makin halo 3 Toy Box V3 a few days ago so its still alittle early and dont forgot i hat to start over i didnt just contiune from V2 as i lost my project files and all the information from V2 so i have started fresh. Basically i need poeple to give me some ideas for V3 and the programs i need to include. heres some pics of what i have done so far.

Pictures Of Halo 3 Toy Box V3 (Unfinished)
    --------------------------------------------
    [Click here to view the link]
    Change Backgronds Easliy With No Errors And Permantly Also Witch Background Do You Guys Like Most.
    Not Much Diffarent From V2 But I Had To Start Over.

Links To Trusted Websites.

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    looks pretty good, its not really needed though, v2 is just fine, also H3 modding is kinda dieing

3. OP
    silentrunner2

silentrunner2 Contributor

Ratings:
    really i think its still alive quite abit. i dont no well i mean some poeple said to me i should make a V3 thats what im doing if no one wants to make it i wont all im saying is to the poeple who are asking for another i need some ideas and programs to include.