Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles 7S

Miles 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I own a site that generate's GamerCards for both Halo: REACH and Xbox LIVE. I posted it in the Free Xbox 360 Tools section awhile back, but I am in serious need of some help. I've been very depressed that I have worked on developing this site since October 9, 2010, so nearly a year. I've spend ALL of the free time from now and then to develop it, I also spent hundreds of dollars paying for everything getting it setup. Everyday i've worked on the site, and I didn't mind, just because at the time I figured I'd have a community by the time this is bigger and better, well.... I was wrong, I get around 2 members a week. The think is I am nearly on the first page on Google, and I am on the top 3 results for the keyterm "GamerCards" in Bing and Yahoo. I get hits and traffic, but no activity. I believe this is due to of course, leeching. I never saw myself spamming another site trying to get THIS site popular, but I have been drove to do so. I have contacted over 30+ major website owners for help and a possible affiliation, but no luck. I am probably going to get banned, but please, I need help. If you can contact me on Xbox LIVE, my gamertag is Miles360x, I have a plan to post with a small group to show activity to boost registration probability. Lastly, once again I will probably be banned, but please be light on me, I am just desperate.

Please read everything before flamming, thanks.

If you'd like a link, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register