What's new

Solved Need some help.

• Thread starter MoBStaR XD
  • Start date
  • Views 241
M

MoBStaR XD

Reaction score
Okay, I don't know if this is the right place on the forums to start this topic but this is where I put it lol.
Okay, anyway I started using Bing so that I could get microsoft points for X-Box Live. The only problem i have is that after I purchase the Microsoft Points how do I get them on my X-Box live account?

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well If You Had A Email They Should Of Sent The Code To Your Email And Should Be 25 Letters Or Numbers Long Then You Go On Your Xbox Then Redeem That Code Then BAM you Got The Points On Your Account

M

MoBStaR XD

Reaction score
Well If You Had A Email They Should Of Sent The Code To Your Email And Should Be 25 Letters Or Numbers Long Then You Go On Your Xbox Then Redeem That Code Then BAM you Got The Points On Your Account
I did look at my e-mail and it does give me a code but it isn't 25 numbers long its only 15

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm Well In Us And Uk From What I No They Have 25 Letters Or Numbers Long If You Are Us Or Uk Umm You Must Of Got Scammed Give Me The link To The Website You Buyed It From

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Dont No My Friend Then Just Try Redeem The Code On Your Xbox 15 code might work still?

Top Bottom