Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I'm currently using my TV as a second monitor (through my HDMI port) And i want to know how i can have my music play through my TV while everything else plays through my laptops built-in speakers.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I'm currently using my TV as a second monitor (through my HDMI port) And i want to know how i can have my music play through my TV while everything else plays through my laptops built-in speakers.
So you want something like selective audio. What music player are you using?

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Reaction score
Sin$
So you want something like selective audio. What music player are you using?
Normally i use Foobar .-. i have become accustomed to it due to being in the loadout community channel a lot when i play

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Normally i use Foobar .-. i have become accustomed to it due to being in the loadout community channel a lot when i play
Unfortunately I don't know about Foobar :frown:
What I think you can do is check the settings and see if it has an option that says something like "Play From...".
But before you do that make sure you have a male to male 3.5mm audio cable hooked from your PC to the monitor.

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately I don't know about Foobar :frown:
What I think you can do is check the settings and see if it has an option that says something like "Play From...".
But before you do that make sure you have a male to male 3.5mm audio cable hooked from your PC to the monitor.
I found it .-. twas in settings i had to stumble around for a good 4 mins but i found it... i forgot this thing has settings .-. thank you.

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Click on your audio and press mixer after making sure its enabled by right clicking the sound bar and pressing play back devices. Then go into mixer and click the icon of what ever you want to go into your laptop speakers and set its playback device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register