What's new

Unsolved Need some help setting up new HDD

R

RJMayhem

Reaction score
Hello

I'm need some help. I had my Xbox modded with a Xenium 24K gold chip & 320GB HDD many years ago & I recently took it out of storage to use again. Everything seems to work but I would like to upgrade the drive as well as use more current files as its been over 10 years since I last used it.

What I need help with is how do I upgrade the drive & where to get the files also how to setup/install them. Also is there a way to change the splash screen animation you see when you turn the system on?

If anybody can help that would be awesome.

Thanks

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
its easy to install a new HDD if your xbox is hard modded follow this guide Here maybe look up a youtube video as it would be easier to follow. also ftp into the xbox and copy some of the important files over should be in the C or E partition. also make sure the HDD you replace works with the xbox some of them dont work.

as for the splash screen you will need a xecuter 3 modchip installed.

R

RJMayhem

Reaction score
You mentioned xecuter that's where I get confused & don't fully understand what the guy that modded my xbox did. I have the Xenium 24K gold chip but when I turn my xbox on after the standard xbox screen loads another screen from xecuter that says "xecuter ROX MY BOX" that's what I want to change.

Ok, I took a look at the thread it says you need a copy of your eeprom the only eeprom I found was in E\Apps\XBMC\system\SystemInfo

Last edited:
R

RJMayhem

Reaction score
Still need some help with the bios I have the 24K Xenium chip & xecuter thing on the back of my board.
I uploaded some pics.

What gpu/cpu cooler if any can be fitted to the xbox? I've been look all over and the only info I can find is about the iceberq 4.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom