Solved Need some help setting up and RGH

• Thread starter afeliz77
  • Start date
  • Views 320
A

afeliz77

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys just have a few questions since I'm a bit confused here to please don't get annoyed by my little knowledge on this and noob-ness lol. So I'm looking into a rgh console so I can do some gta5 modding. My question are pretty much, would it support rgh2? How exactly would I be getting online with the console on gta5, I know you have to modify the .ini file but do I need to stealth the Xbox somehow? I figured you'll get banned automatically. Sorry seems everyone is up to speed with this and perhaps I haven't done my research correctly I'll appreciate if you guys can lead me on the right path!

rfgerferhgufuer

rfgerferhgufuer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Based on what you are saying, do A LOT more research on RGH's and Jtags and how they work before purchasing one or else you will regret it. As for you're problems there are thousands of Youtube tutorials.

Upvote 0
A

afeliz77

Reaction score
Sin$
Based on what you are saying, do A LOT more research on RGH's and Jtags and how they work before purchasing one or else you will regret it. As for you're problems there are thousands of Youtube tutorials.

Might come to a surprise lol I've actually rgh a few consoles before. I just get rid of them as soon as I'm done. I just need better understanding of the bypassing setup to getting online as well with gas 5.
thanks for the fast replying

Upvote 0
Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$
Might come to a surprise lol I've actually rgh a few consoles before. I just get rid of them as soon as I'm done. I just need better understanding of the bypassing setup to getting online as well with gas 5.
thanks for the fast replying
I can help later today busy right now sorry

Upvote 0
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd recommend you doing a few Youtube searches before you start anything serious.

Upvote 0
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you are right too bad I just keep finding ones that are a bit dated.

sounds good thanks
It seems like everything is getting outdated lately, especially with mods. Maybe Destiny Force can give you a few pointers that the YT videos couldn't. A lot of pointers. :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register